Home Page List - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #1

Name: Glenn
Trailer: lil snoozy
South Carolina
Home Page List

OK. The question has been asked before, and I'll ask myself...
why isn't Lil Snoozy listed with the other fiberglass manufacturers on the home page list at the top of the page??

There are close to 300 Lil Snoozy's out there and we want to see more.

Happy Trails
Gleam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #2

Name: Jason
Trailer: 2007 Eggcamper & Homemade Tear Drop
New York
Registry
It is?
If you click on manufactures while reading this post it comes up. It's the 5th one down.
kirkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #3

South Carolina
Yes, I see it is.
It doesn't appear on the home page list, and this is what a first time visitor to the site encounters. My question was why it does not appear there, with the others. Thanks for your reply
Old 09-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
GPJ

Name: GP
Trailer: Looking
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleam B View Post
OK. The question has been asked before, and I'll ask myself...
why isn't Lil Snoozy listed with the other fiberglass manufacturers on the home page list at the top of the page??

There are close to 300 Lil Snoozy's out there and we want to see more.

Happy Trails
300? Really? I'm shocked...where did this number come from? 300 would mean they are producing one every business day since they got started. From the level of activity here and elsewhere I would have guessed about 30. Maybe Snoozy owners socialize elsewhere.
GPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
From what I understand the software to fix the home page is broken....
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #6

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
Question Snoozy owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPJ View Post
300? Really? I'm shocked...where did this number come from? 300 would mean they are producing one every business day since they got started. From the level of activity here and elsewhere I would have guessed about 30. Maybe Snoozy owners socialize elsewhere.
click on home link
HOME if I had to guess how many snoozes there I would think about 50 to 75 , ( remember I am Guessing ) my thoughts Allan told me that after they started up they (feds ) had them change the way they made there serial numbers mine is 153 , don`t know when they started the new numbers , if they restarted at 100 i got mine in march so could be 55=75 , just not postive , I guess you could e mail allan .
Old 09-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
GPJ

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA & Pachyderm Posse View Post
click on home link
HOME if I had to guess how many snoozes there I would think about 50 to 75 , ( remember I am Guessing ) my thoughts Allan told me that after they started up they (feds ) had them change the way they made there serial numbers mine is 153 , don`t know when they started the new numbers , if they restarted at 100 i got mine in march so could be 55=75 , just not postive , I guess you could e mail allan .
Herschel:

Quick questions for you..the photos of your interior make it look like the roof over the bedroom area and elsewhere is quite rough (not sharp edges, but definitely not smooth and quite lumpy in places). Is this just a trick of the light, or am I seeing this right. Of course, other eggs have rat fur or foam/vinyl covering the fiberglass, so the interior surface can't be seen. Similarly, there seems to be a ridge/depression along the upper radius edge in the interior - am I seeing this correctly too? How about the walls, how smooth are they? They do seem smooth in the photos

I do like the fiberglass/foam/fiberglass lamination of the Snoozy shell, but see very few photos to see how it all looks/works. I guess I'll have to visit the factory next time I'm in the area.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #8

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPJ View Post
Herschel:

Quick questions for you..the photos of your interior make it look like the roof over the bedroom area and elsewhere is quite rough (not sharp edges, but definitely not smooth and quite lumpy in places). Is this just a trick of the light, or am I seeing this right. Of course, other eggs have rat fur or foam/vinyl covering the fiberglass, so the interior surface can't be seen. Similarly, there seems to be a ridge/depression along the upper radius edge in the interior - am I seeing this correctly too? How about the walls, how smooth are they? They do seem smooth in the photos

I do like the fiberglass/foam/fiberglass lamination of the Snoozy shell, but see very few photos to see how it all looks/works. I guess I'll have to visit the factory next time I'm in the area.
Boy I will try to describe it the best I can , looks kinda like small curd cottage cheese ,that sounds terrible but it not , nothing like old popcorn ceilings its not ruff but bumpy I think you could paint any color you like or leave it be . we like it I am thinking about very lite blue over the bed. all in all it has 1/8 to 1/2 fiberglass about 1/2 in closed cell foam and in side about 1/4 fiberglass = double hull . I understand that the first prototypes had slick inside but with the form of the trailer the inside looked wavy. we like it very much as it is .
Old 09-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #9
GPJ

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMA & Pachyderm Posse View Post
Boy I will try to describe it the best I can , looks kinda like small curd cottage cheese ,that sounds terrible but it not , nothing like old popcorn ceilings its not ruff but bumpy I think you could paint any color you like or leave it be . we like it I am thinking about very lite blue over the bed. all in all it has 1/8 to 1/2 fiberglass about 1/2 in closed cell foam and in side about 1/4 fiberglass = double hull . I understand that the first prototypes had slick inside but with the form of the trailer the inside looked wavy. we like it very much as it is .
Thanks so much for taking the time to describe it - in conjunction with your photos, this really helps me picture it better.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #10
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
From what I understand the software to fix the home page is broken....
That's been the case for quite awhile now... BUT, I have to say it seems to be getting better. Lil Snoozy is now listed (as are Eggcamper and ParkLiner)!!

Thank you to our tech team!!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #11

South Carolina
I thank the tech team as well.
I'm sure this will help introduce newcomers to the world of Lil Snoozy and put more on the road!

Happy Trails
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #12

Trailer: 1977 TM14 Surfside / 2007 Toyota Tundra V8 2wd
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary F

That's been the case for quite awhile now... BUT, I have to say it seems to be getting better. Lil Snoozy is now listed (as are Eggcamper and ParkLiner)!!

Thank you to our tech team!!
Will Biggar ever make it on the list? I sure hope so. :-)
Old 09-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry

Biggar has been added to the Home Page List.

It links to a Biggar "gallery" (group) which is, for now, empty. Feel free to add your favorite Biggar pics to it!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote