Honda Generator Commercial - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
I just saw a new (to me) commercial for Honda generators and they have a Casita 17 shown in it.
It surely looks like a casita anyway except in front it has what looks like a vent. But it could be some photo touch up to take out the Casita name.

ronsmith100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp
Quote:
I just saw a new (to me) commercial for Honda generators and they have a Casita 17 shown in it.
It surely looks like a casita anyway except in front it has what looks like a vent. But it could be some photo touch up to take out the Casita name.
I saw it tonight too after watching a baseball game. I was wondering if it was a Casita, because it did look funny on the front like they photoshop'ed something out.
Dan Vang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:30 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
I saw it tonight too after watching a baseball game. I was wondering if it was a Casita, because it did look funny on the front like they photoshop'ed something out.
Hello from a Honda associate....
I am told it was a Casita... my advertising manager was quite entertained that someone caught that. He didn't know if it was a 17 specifically, but said was definitely a Casita.
Hope you all enjoyed the ad!
Dana Pearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #4

Quote:
I am told it was a Casita... my advertising manager was quite entertained that someone caught that. He didn't know if it was a 17 specifically, but said was definitely a Casita.
Ask your manager if they indeed photshoped the vent.
Yes, it was a 17' because it had the scull lump going down the middle. As far as I know the Casita and the Oliver is the only one with the extra head clearance.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Any chance of getting a link to the commercial? Sure would be great to see.
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #6

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Would love to have a link to the commercial. Also, was watching the game on Monday and flipped open the new issue of Camping Life (UNC was so far ahead of Michigan it was hardly worth watching ) anyway, I let out a loud exclamation - Dave thought it was because Mich actually made a basket , but it was because on pg 9 is a picture of a Honda pickup pulling a Casita in the ad for Honda generators.

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:45 AM   #7

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Would love to have a link to the commercial. Also, was watching the game on Monday and flipped open the new issue of Camping Life (UNC was so far ahead of Michigan it was hardly worth watching ) anyway, I let out a loud exclamation - Dave thought it was because Mich actually made a basket , but it was because on pg 9 is a picture of a Honda pickup pulling a Casita in the ad for Honda generators.

The ad should be up on YouTube now. The title is Magic Outlet. If you search for the Honda channel, you should find it. (Sorry that I can't post a link - corporate blocks us from going to YouTube and other such sites, so I can't get there at work.)

It will eventually be going up on www.hondapowerequipment.com but we're still waiting for the proper format.

Glad you all enjoyed the ad. I think it's one of the best we've ever made, for any of our products. Hardcore Grannies comes a close second though : ) And Island was neat - they really did shoot it on an island, using only EU generators for power. Cool back story.
Dana Pearce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:53 AM   #8

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Rear Bed
Is this the commercial?

Steve Dunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #9

Quote:
Is this the commercial?

That's it.
So does than make me famous... err... vicariously? Since I own a Casita like that?

Ron

PS. Pretty red headed young girl was not offered as an option when I bought mine
Old 04-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #10
Commercial Member

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Very cool! Thanks for posting this everyone.
brian m. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator