1. The floor is a little soft just inside the entry door, but it's a small area and not rotten enough that I feel in danger of falling through, so I've left it alone.
2. I steam-cleaned the indoor-outdoor carpet, then laid clear plastic runner over it instead of ripping up the carpet and installing vinyl or linoleum like I really want. (see also #1)
3. I use a 13" analog CRT type TV/VCR that I've had for years with a digital tuner converter box instead of buying a new flat-screen and DVD player.
4. Instead of replacing my old converter with a new smart-charger unit, I use incandescent light
bulbs when hooked to shore power, then switch-out all of the bulbs to LED when boondocking
, then switch back to incandescent when having shore power again.
5. When the zippers on the cushion covers fell apart I just sewed them shut instead of replacing them.