IM OUT OF HERE...IM BAck (a few pics) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2006, 10:16 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Well i leave 6am for the first long trip with the amerigo gone for 11 days to nebraska rally driveing straight threw 11hr ride will post pics and updates if i can get wifi to work a camping buddie is there now and he has a hard time getting it to work to many trees so i bought a xtra 50 ft of cable to get satalite away from some of the trees so if it works i will update all if not i will post all when i get back till then have a great one and stay out of trouble

Dan
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:24 PM   #2
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
You, too, Dan! Have fun and drive carefully! Check in when you can!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:38 AM   #3

Trailer: 2000 19 ft (formerly 17 ft) Casita Freedom Deluxe ('Nuestra Casita') / 2000 4WD V8 Tundra
Send a message via Yahoo to Kurt & Ann K.
Dan,
Have a safe trip and a rewarding adventure
Kurt & Ann K.

Wednesday, 6/14/'06, we're outa here also. to Huck Finn Jubilee @ Mojave Narrows Regional Park in Victorville, Calif. Non-stop Blue-grass music, log cabin building, fence painting, circus watching, line and square dancing, balloon riding(weather permitting), fishing, crafts, shopping, & people watching.
Kurt & Ann K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:05 AM   #4
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Have fun!
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:11 AM   #5

Trailer: 1986 U-Haul CT13 ft
Quote:
Have fun!
That's like saying to someone bound for Paris, "eat well!"
jack maloney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:30 AM   #6

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Oh, the excitement!

Drive safe!
Old 06-11-2006, 04:41 PM   #7

Trailer: 17 ft 1986 Burro
Jealous Jealous jealous!

I only got to go to stupid wisconsin for the weekend!

I was nice but........
pjanits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #8

Trailer: Love Bug / Chevy Astro

Please don't be disrespectful toward Wisconsin. If you need help finding all of the things to do up here, let me know and I will be your tour guide for about a year. We will not have time to experience half of the activities and you will not be bored.

There is not a bad place on the entire North American continent if you relax and experience life like the locals do. I even enjoy travelling through IL if I can stay out of the cities.
Bob Cupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:31 AM   #9

well things are going great about 75 of the members arived early all of the state camp grounds with in 10 miles are totaly reserved for this rally 350 expected for the bbq on sat night meeting a lot of new friends weather has been in the upper 90,s dureing the day and in mid 60's at night will post pics soon the wifi im useing is very slow so it may have to wait till i get home will post again soon

Dan
Old 06-14-2006, 04:08 AM   #10

Trailer: 17 ft 1986 Burro
Bob,
No disrespect meant, just complaining that I had only two days close to home instead of 11 days at a Nebraska rally.

I have camped in the Baraboo area for many years and love it up there.
pjanits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:03 PM   #11

were at lake ogallala and it is unbeleaveable i will try to post some pics our wifi is real weak we are in a deep valley so it is hard to get a good signal..but i will for sure post them when we get home on monday....every onejust loves the amerigo none of the people have ever seen one before so we get a ton of lookie lues...

Dan
Old 06-14-2006, 08:51 PM   #12

Trailer: 1978 UNIK
Registry
Quote:
Bob,
No disrespect meant, just complaining that I had only two days close to home instead of 11 days at a Nebraska rally.

I have camped in the Baraboo area for many years and love it up there.

Dan, Your Amerigo looks similar to our 1978 UNIK, a Canadian made camper. Do you have manuals? Ever heard of the UNIK? Terry
Old 06-19-2006, 11:43 PM   #13

just a few pics of the campground and white sand beach as you cross the dam entering the park..

Dan
Attached Thumbnails
MVC_018S.JPG   MVC_019S.JPG  

MVC_020S.JPG   MVC_021S.JPG  

MVC_024S.JPG   MVC_025S.JPG  

MVC_023S.JPG  
Old 06-20-2006, 06:31 AM   #14

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Dan, Your Amerigo looks similar to our 1978 UNIK, a Canadian made camper. Do you have manuals? Ever heard of the UNIK? Terry
Terry, for some manuals check out the Document Center. You'll find what we have available for the Amerigo in the Trailer Brands link (last one on the page).

We have, or had, one member with a Unik..but, I think he's since sold it. At any rate, the pictures we have are in the Albums HERE

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 02:04 PM   #15

Quote:

i have all kinds if you dont find in document center get in touch and i will see if i can help

Dan
Old 06-21-2006, 09:28 AM   #16

Trailer: 2000 19 ft (formerly 17 ft) Casita Freedom Deluxe ('Nuestra Casita') / 2000 4WD V8 Tundra
Send a message via Yahoo to Kurt & Ann K.
We're back from 5 days of non-stop (well... I ran out of steam around midnight!) bluegrass music. There is nothing like enjoying jam sessions where world class musicians are playing just for the fun of it and the chance to associate with others who have the same degree of expertise. Now that is making music!!! The performances on the Main Stage were "nothing to be sneezed at", either! Even the Navy Band's bluegrass group performed! Mel Tillis and his daughter Pam were the festival highlights.
Our son Todd claims the only time he's seen so many RV's in one place is at Quartzsite. We took overlapping pictures from the hot air balloon so maybe a rough count of the RV's can be made.
We're grateful for A/C (temps were 100+F)
Great music, good friends, good food, & good weather made for our idea of a perfect time.
Kurt & Ann K.
Kurt & Ann K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #17

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Dan-

Looks like a nice place. How did the meet go? Tell us more please.

Kurt & Ann- Glad you guys had a good time on your trip also.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:13 PM   #18

the rally/show went great 19 manufactures showed and displayed 46 truck campers the owners of companys were just great even camped out with us had 400 people show up for the BBQ and Band on saturday night the music was by the jim hyatt band out of denver just a real great band covered all the music from rock to country to even a little jazz..we are already starting the plans for next year already hired the band and a new cateror that cook for on sunday at no charge to show us his food and it was just fantastic so we hired him will be booking the same campground just need to set the dates..hard to say it after just finishing it up that we cant wait till the next one...

Dan