interior perris pacer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2015, 02:32 PM   #1

Name: james
Trailer: 1974 perris valley 13 ft trailer
Oklahoma
interior perris pacer

started rebuild of a 1974 perris pacer last year and am slow so it is taking awhile, stripped it down inside and out, it was painted red bottom and white top, have found it started life gel coat of white top and yellow bottom. since they are like bath tubs and hold water the floor had to come out, gave up on repair of frame and removed body from frame and with the help of my brothers welding shop have built a new frame and body is back on frame, now my wife is wanting me to get in gear and get busy on it so we can use it on short trips. now comes some fun. I would like some input on what to use for the interior walls, I have on hand some headliner carpet it is thin and easy to work with but it leaves traces of wiring and rough spots does not look good at all, I thought about thicker carpet but don't like upkeep and weight,so what about paint, I have seen some pic's of painted interior's and some have something mixed in that give a little insulation. any input or direction will be welcome, paint source ect.
mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
perris pacer