It's being built!! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2008, 06:09 AM   #1

Trailer: 2008 16 ft Scamp
Ok, so we made all our selections!!!! Had to share with others who get it!

We are getting a 16 foot Scamp, layout 4 (front bunks, side bath). We got the option package which includes the screen door, toilet/shower/water heater, side cabinets, silverware drawer, window over stove, city water hook up, gravel shield, battery pack and grey water tank.

We also got the awning, receiver hitch for a bike rack, larger fridge, roof fan, outside outlet, extra inside lights, cabinet over bunk beds.

It will have green cushions. And Jalousie windows.

DH is already planning on making new cabinet doors, and I'm taking off the brown stripes in the inside (sticker decal things) LOL

RachelW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 AM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Congrat's. We have a 16' much like yours except it is a side dinnette, front shower/toilet, almost all the same options. We did not know of an option for Jalousie windows when we placed our order in 2005, not that we would have asked for them. We did not get a furnace (also not listed on yours) and we got the roof a/c which we need in NM in places, as well as other places we have been. We did not know about the hitch until we visited the factory the summer it was to be built and saw trailers with them. We added it right away. No gravel shield (due to front bath). These we have the screen door, toilet/shower/water heater, side cabinets, silverware drawer, window over stove, city water hook up, gravel shield, battery pack and grey water tank, receiver hitch, larger fridge, roof fan, outside outlet, extra inside lights and green cushions. The fantastic fan is FANTASTIC, I am typing this lying under it now as we are "camping" at our son's at this time. They make nice quest cottages when we go visiting. Gives us some privacy as well as them while visiting our granddaugher.

Happy travels,
AW

Some photos of our Scamp and a few mods, such as the front stablizing jacks, corian top for the stove and a removable floor over shower floor.
Attached Thumbnails
6946_2_.jpg   Glenburn__ND.jpg  

Back_Carrier.jpg   King_County_Texas.jpg  

Corian_Store_Top_Cover.jpg   Removable_floor_over_shower_floor.jpg  

South_Meadow_CG_Colorado.jpg  
Attached Images

2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Longbed ARE Topper
Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #3

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Rachel, I can only imagine your excitement................ I have never ordered. But I know just waiting for our trip to pick our new to us Casita was crazy. The lady we bought it from told us, that when they had ordered it was like waiting for a baby to be born. Congrats! Enjoy! Robin
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #4

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Can you ask them to not put the brown stripes on?

On the original paperwork for my 13 foot Burro, the buyer asked for them to leave certain decal off the exterior so he could paint to match his tug.

Scamp has a reputation for accoidating, give them a call and ask!

Congrats.. I can only imagine what it would be like to have a bran new rig! You are lucky!
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote