Just home from western NY - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #1

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Just home from western NY

Camped for a week an Evangola State Park on the east end of Lake Erie. By last Friday all 3 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons had joined us in a mix of tents, hammocks and of course, our egg.

Last trip for our egg as we get it ready to sell and move to something a tad larger. It's been pretty good to us after a rough start, and we'll be sad to see it and all the memories it holds go with it. Soon as I get it ready, I'll be posting it in the for sale section.

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:25 AM   #2

Name: Jeff
Trailer: in the market
New York
Evangola

Evangola is a great park...never camped there but I love the beach...haven't been there in a while, even though I live just north of Buffalo...
RV Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #3

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Yes, nice beach BUT ya can't easily walk from any campsite to the beach. Most folks drive. Out the campground road, turn left at the stop sign, down the road, turn left at the stop sign. Sheesh. There was a beaten down foot path through the woods, but I rode my bike on paved paths. My wife took her bike through the woods, but had to stop and get off it and walk it a part of the ways.

I was not ready for shale steps underwater out to the deeper water, but not surprised much either. Just hard for an old guy to keep his balance! The other thing is I haven't been in fresh water for a while. I like salt water better, as it's easier to float!

Frank
2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd 4 door F150 3.5L Ecoboost with 9200# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote