Large Peace Sign Window Cling Decorations - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2010 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Wisconsin
Large Peace Sign Window Cling Decorations

Had our Scamp out with a new couple this week and had a great time. We were joking around the camp fire and spouse was joking about hating hippies. He was clearly joking but on way back we got to thinking. To be funny, we would like to show up with peace signs and hippie stuff all over the Scamp as these white FGlass campers would seem to be the perfect canvas for this. But, we want to just do it only when we camp with this couple so don't want any permanent stickers. So we are thinking reusable window clings to put on when we get to the camp site.

Stated looking on net and not only are they kind of expensive, most are small in size and won't give us the large sizes we are hoping for. Does anyone know of a good source or have bought colored vinyl and made their own? I have a new wheel cover for spare tire and will paint a peace sign on the old one but it would sure be cool to have random hippie stuff all over our Scamp whenever we feel like it.
Vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #2

Name: Kathy
Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot 13'
Oregon
Registry
I just bought some from Amazon that is 9 x 12 in by Grafix. It is called cling vinyl. It sticks to my car good and I can drive around with it. I didn't have luck sticking it to my little bigfoot but it may not be smooth enough on the outside so I put some in the front window and that works well.
MsRubyLu-Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2010 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Wisconsin
Thanks, I looked up that stuff but was unable to find it yet but the term cling seems to help find more places to look. I thought I would get more hits with my title but I guess there are not as many wild ones on this site as I thought there would be. I think for more suggestions the VW Van sites are likely loaded up on peace and love.
Vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Just about anything is possible if you're willing to throw enough money at it

I'm cheap. I have some transparency film I can use in my printer. It's 8.5x11. I'd make my own and put tape in the corners and hang it in the window(s). I'm thinking this is something you think will be funny one time....
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote