Lil Snoozy Production Numbers - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Lil Snoozy Production Numbers

I was wondering if someone could tell me how many Lil Snoozys were actually made between Alan and Richard. I know that Alan started the company in 2011. I know what production number mine is from Richard. Since Richard bought the company from Alan did the production numbers start at 1 again?
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: Roamer 1
Smith Valley, Nevada
I'm interested too and asked that very question in the other thread, but nobody responded.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #3

Name: Carl
Trailer: LiL Hauley
Syracuse, NY
I picked up my Lil Hauley just before Christmas and the serial number is 375. I assume they are the same series as the Lil Snoozys. It is probably one of the last 6-8 units produced.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:24 PM   #4

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
Are any of you Lill Snoozy owners going to share with those guys who financed them?
redbarron55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:47 PM   #5

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
Just joking, but if this were a financial pyramid scheme the prosecutors would claw back money from the first investors.
My meaning was that the last trailers produced were made with the money paid by those who paid a deposit. Plus your money as well.
Obviously the cost of production was less than the selling price along with most likely poor management.
Unfortunate that they closed and so far the people who paid a deposit have most probably lost their money.
redbarron55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:32 PM   #6

Syracuse, NY
Sorry JD, first your comments, even as a joke, are insensitive to those who lost a lot of money and my wife and I feel really bad for those who lost their deposit. Second your analogy is not based in the real world. Richard may have used funds collected earlier to build my trailer, because he ran a poorly run business, but I paid full price for what I received. My investment, if you want to call it that, was for my trailer and there was NO profit which is what prosecutors go after, not principle.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:55 PM   #7

Name: Douglas
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
MD
Registry
I was wondering the same thing, thanks for posting so I didn't have to.

Ours is #207, produced in August 2017.
Air Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #8
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Doug View Post
I was wondering the same thing, thanks for posting so I didn't have to.

Ours is #207, produced in August 2017.

Picked up ours in September 2017 and figured out that ours is #209.
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:58 PM   #9

Syracuse, NY
Something doesn't add up with these numbers. Snoozy couldn't have produced 170 units between August 2017 and December 2018. Now I am not sure what my unit number is. I originally thought it was the invoice number, which is 375. Where did you folks get your information?
Old 03-09-2019, 07:04 PM   #10

MD
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlD View Post
Something doesn't add up with these numbers. Snoozy couldn't have produced 170 units between August 2017 and December 2018. Now I am not sure what my unit number is. I originally thought it was the invoice number, which is 375. Where did you folks get your information?
We got a vinyl pouch with all the owners manuals for the appliances etc with that number written on it. Plus, the Certificate of Origin for the State of South Carolina had a serial number and that was the last three digits. It became the VIN for us in Maryland with the same number.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:14 PM   #11

Syracuse, NY
Interesting! the 'SERIES OR MODEL' number on my Certificate of origin for a vehicle is 'LIL SNOOZY 18'. Seems like the Lil Hauleys and Lil Snoozys have there own series numbers. If that is so then one would think I have the 18th Lil Hauley!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:26 PM   #12

MD
Registry
Yes, that really is interesting. Looks like the Lil Hauley is a rare beast for sure. Number 18 may be the last one.

So I hope others jump in here so we can get an idea of how may Snoozys were built.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #13

Syracuse, NY
My Lil Hauley is getting rarer by the day. I am almost done with the construction. At the moment I am covering the Honeymoon Suite area (bedroom) with vinyl over reflectix. I have to build the kitchen drawers and some under bed storage bins. Next will be installation of the appliances, wiring and plumbing.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:01 PM   #14

MD
Registry
I really appreciate your posts about the build-out progress. We like the idea of installing reflectix but really don't like the idea of rat fur. Your use of vinyl is much more appealing and gives us ideas of how to proceed. And the wood paneling ceiling is appealing too.

PM me if you want to talk about wiring. I did a complete conversion to LiFePO4 battery, solar, enhanced charging, etc. I also found major issues with the 120V system and spent about 4 weeks fixing that, so am happy to share lessons learned if you have questions even though yours has no factory wiring. You seem like you are super capable and don't need help, but let me know if you have questions.

Have you mounted your propane tank yet? We went with a Power Tank mount above the bumper under the AC. It works great. Pics if you want them.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:22 PM   #15

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2012 Lil Snoozy w Forester
Illinois
Snoozy production

I picked up my Snoozy in April 2012. It was number 134 or 135. It’s in the vin or serial number on the RV hitch. By the way, we’ve traveled all over the continent towing with a 4 cylinder Forrester. Planning more trips. Sorry to hear about the bankruptcy and those that got burned
DavArl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 03:36 PM   #16

Name: Bill
Trailer: Lil Snoozy / Jeep Cherokee
Pennsylvania
Registry
We picked up our Lil Snoozy in April of 2014. It is numbered 38.
This makes me wonder about how they did their numbering.
Bill in Pittsburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:59 AM   #17

Name: Jim
Pennsylvania
SN #

Bill, were also in Pittsburgh and picked up our Snoozy May 14,2018. When we picked ours up there were 2 more under construction in the shop. Don't know if they got finished before the doors closed. Ours may have been the last one completed but I'm not sure. The SN # on the document packet that came with it says #221. I'd like to know if it was the last one or not but cant find any info.

Jim G
Traveler 246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:39 AM   #18

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Mine was either 191 or 192. Dealing with memory issuesis no fun, it's one reason why I chose the all electric RV- however recentlty in the house, I've let the electric kettle runing on empty.
Old 06-18-2021, 09:57 PM   #19

Name: Mike
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler 246 View Post
Bill, were also in Pittsburgh and picked up our Snoozy May 14,2018. When we picked ours up there were 2 more under construction in the shop. Don't know if they got finished before the doors closed. Ours may have been the last one completed but I'm not sure. The SN # on the document packet that came with it says #221. I'd like to know if it was the last one or not but cant find any info.
Jim G
My mom picked up her Snoozy on October 1, 2018. Her invoice number is 369.
Apsuhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 03:01 PM   #20
Commercial Member

Name: Shaun
Trailer: Snoozy II Camper
South Carolina
The number I got out of Alan a few years a go was 310 total. They had a weird way of doing numbers and started over at 101 every year I think.
ShaunSnoozy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy