little joe campers - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #21

Name: Tom
Trailer: Sprinter 'til I buy
Denver, CO
Here's a 2009 thread on Little Joes: In Oct. 2009, Little Joes were $8,800, and 1,100 lbs dry. They are 6 feet tall inside.

The company also makes two trailers that will turn your ATV into a fire truck.
Link:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...osa-40148.html
Tom 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:55 AM   #22

Name: John
Trailer: Escape 21, behind an '02 F250 7.3 diesel tug
Mid Left Coast
"grey water: Portable" ? so they don' thave a grey holding tank? I see no mention of a black holding tank either, so is it a portable toilet too?
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:38 AM   #23

Name: Dave
Trailer: Little Joe
Ontario
There is no holding tanks except the water tank under the sink. The gray water from the sink empties on the ground. There is no use for black tank due to not having a bathroom. They are great basic trailer, tows like it's not there. The only problem with it is that there is no outside electric plug and no outlets on the right side (inside). The only light inside is over the rear door which means you have to get out of bed to turn it off. On mine I installed 6 led 12v lights under the upper cupboards which gives us lots of light. I also installed outlets on the side of the cupboard. I have never seen another one like it so it draws a lot of attention where ever we go.
W Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:01 PM   #24

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
about all i need

dave you are set up just like our scamper 13f we are a tad heavier but I have 5k in ours if I could hit that price I would bite.

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:01 PM   #25

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
mike those pictures are so nice!!

thanks

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #26

Name: Clif
Trailer: 08 Weiscraft Little Joe 14 Subaru Outback 2.5i CVT
Louisiana
Registry
We love our Little Joe. Fits our style perfectly.

Check my post, #7, here: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ight=weiscraft
Old 06-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #27

Trailer: Lite House
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
We have a number of forum members with Weiscraft Little Joes as well as the older and similar Lite House trailers.

Surprisingly, they are nearly as heavy as a basic Scamp in spite of being 18" narrower. I suspect that's an indication of their roots as commercial trailers. They are commonly used as mobile work stations for repairing fiber optic cables, among other things.
I'm really happy with my LiteHouse. From the photos and specs, it appears to be pretty much the same box as the Little Joe. I've modified mine heavily (removed the stove and icebox, added an AC, upgraded the electrics, etc.) and am very happy with the form factor. I like the rear door because it allows us to bring along a couple of bicycles and a folding table inside the trailer.
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:32 AM   #28

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Dave K View Post
There is no holding tanks except the water tank under the sink. The gray water from the sink empties on the ground. There is no use for black tank due to not having a bathroom. They are great basic trailer, tows like it's not there. The only problem with it is that there is no outside electric plug and no outlets on the right side (inside). The only light inside is over the rear door which means you have to get out of bed to turn it off. On mine I installed 6 led 12v lights under the upper cupboards which gives us lots of light. I also installed outlets on the side of the cupboard. I have never seen another one like it so it draws a lot of attention where ever we go.

If I’m camping close to home, I bring a potted plant from the yard and drip the drain hose into that. We just use the sink for for brushing our teeth and washing our hands. The way I figure it is that my impact is pretty limited and so far, it hasn’t been a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 07-22-2018, 01:21 PM   #29

Registry
little joe campers

I corresponded with the guy who builds the Little Joe’s. He said that he got the LiteHouse molds but that his trailers ride on a more robust frame. Our LiteHouse has 8” tires. The Little Joe has 12”, and a stronger frame and axel.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:49 AM   #30

Name: Steve
Trailer: Escape 15A
Minnesota
Registry
Interesting. I thought they looked familiar!
Steve Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
little joe