Lonesome for a four-footed pal? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to bill&sandra
We are fostering a wonderful big short-hair dog that needs a home. He is part pitt and part lab, is not agressive at all, more Mr. Big Sorry! He weighs approximately 50 lbs. He will be neutered this July 8th so won't be available till end of July so he'll be back to his new self by then. He wants you to like him and is good with most commands--hate to lay down though! ha! He is a beautiful rust and black tiger stripe with a waggy tail and floppy ears. He lives inside with us, he 'woofs' to be let out and back inside after doing his business. If you forget when dinner time comes, he goes 'woof' quietly, standing by his bowl! so cute! Not a drooler, thank goodness!!! Not too big on licking either. Will put his paw on you for you to pet him, does a "high five" when you raise your right hand! too cute! He walks well on a leash and 'sits' when told for least attachment and detachment. He has a large wire crate for 'nite-nite' and when you are gone. Since he is in training, we don't leave him out of his crate when we go shopping just to be on safe side. He has in the past chewed my hubby's laptop cord! We have since 'baby proofed' our house a little better.
He came as an abandoned dog when folks moved away from a home and is 2 years old this June. (Son-in-law knew the former home owners) We would keep him if it weren't for his wanting to 'play' with my chickens. They are not amused.
Soooo
Reggie lives in the DFW area of Texas. He would be great for any family except for very young children and folks with other small household pets like rabbits, lizards, gerbils. He's just too curious and doesn't understand they aren't toys.
If you would really like to have a waggy tail greet you daily and a wonderful and quiet companion see the pictures I hope I am attaching.

Click image for larger version

Name:	reggiesmile2.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	28999

Name:	reggie_ali.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	29002

Name:	reggiecrate2.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	29001

email us if you have any interest and want to meet Reggie!
bill&sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to bill&sandra
Cummon folks! you're lookin' I know! He's just the sweetest thing and easy to control if you are worrying about having a big dog. Doesn't pull much on his leash at all! We have learned to shoo the squirrels away first, tho! ha!
We are the couple with the little 13' Scamp and the red diesel VW if you've been to some Texas rallies. If you've met us, you'll also remember our (now deceased) Boston Terror, Rocky! We are fostering Reggie so he can learn doggie manners and some commands so he'll be a good companion and house mate. We would keep him for ourselves, but we can't get him to leave my chickens alone! "But they are sooo fluffy and they make noises when I catch them!!!" Um, no.
If you are in the DFW area and would like to visit Reggie, please email us. He won't be ready to go to anyone's house until the end of July as he is getting the Big Snip-Snip this July 8th and we want him to be completely over that before he leaves us.
Soooo, cummmon down--or up! We'd love to meet a another FGRVer! I'll make some iced tea! Sweet or Unsweet?
bill&sandra is offline   Reply With Quote