Looking for some NICE RIDES WITH FIBERGLASS TRAILERS - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2006, 05:35 AM   #1

Trailer: Boler
Send a message via Yahoo to KARL PROUDE
Hi everyone..I am looking for people with nice classic vehicle and matching Fiber units,(from Canada to do photo and write up in the Canadian Classic and performance magazine.What I need is a nice write up and photos of both car and trailer.(Boler,Trillium,etc) I have made contact with these people at www.canadianclassicsmag.com and they are very interested in doing an article every other month. So I need units.Please contact me at fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca if you would like to show off your units.Here is the one used in July issue. Jim and Edith Steffens Nova Scotia ,Canada. Thanking you for any info you can pass on for me or to me in regards of what is out there..Great coverage Canada wide for our Fibers.. Photo from PEI Fiberglass with Class Meet Aug 2006/Atlantic Fiddle Jamboree. Many Thanks Karl
Attached Thumbnails
100_1343.JPG   100_1401.JPG  

100_1404.JPG  
KARL PROUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #2

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 15 ft
Send a message via ICQ to Ken James
Hi, we have several nice units here on Vancouver Island that woud qualify. My personal favorite is Ray Howard's Crown Vic and Boler.
Attached Thumbnails
Ray_1.jpg   Ray_2.jpg  

Ken James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 06:24 PM   #3

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
and we here "on more stable ground" own a VERY much hot rodded (658hp Dodge powered) 1937 Plymouth with which we tow our "in progress 1975 13ft. Trillium. We also have a rodded 1926 Ford Model T Touring (4 door convertible). We use this one to tow our 1965 Emperor Tent trailer bought by me in 1968 and finally "modified" it to look good behind our Touring car.

The Ply is visible in my avitar....

Oh, BTW THANKS Donna , for the heads up on this thread, I wouldn't have gotten "round tuit" for at LEAST another half hour after logging on my P.C.
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:47 AM   #4

Trailer: Boler
Send a message via Yahoo to KARL PROUDE
Quote:
Hi, we have several nice units here on Vancouver Island that woud qualify. My personal favorite is Ray Howard's Crown Vic and Boler.
Ken this is the stuff man ..Can you get me in contact with these people or spread the word??? They can contact me at fiddlerscorner@eastlink.ca for a more detailed info as to what we nead to put these pics and stories together for print..Thank you so much for your reply..Karl , PEI Fiberglass with Class Meet..Also Ken please email me yourself as I would like to have you on my mailing list for up dates..Maybe some year we can get some convoys back and forth.( EAST to West )
Attached Thumbnails
FIBER06_PICS1.jpg  
KARL PROUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:23 AM   #5

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 15 ft
Send a message via ICQ to Ken James
Karl, I do not know this rig personally but I saw it on the Prairie Bolerama site. How spectacular is that setup?
Attached Thumbnails
Purple_People_Eater.jpg  
Ken James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:29 PM   #6

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
OOOOH an with "Mod Col" plates as well, sweet combo!!!!
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote