MERLE LILLY FROM FLORIDA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #1

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Just to let everyone know---Merle called us last week. He had just arrived home from the Scamp Camp back there, where he had loads of fun. He said he was thinking about all the wonderful people he had met last year at the Bandon Gathering. He is doing well. Most of the bad storms missed him this past year, but he did have some minor damage. He did say it has been very, very cold for Flordia recently. He informed me that he will be coming towards the West Coast this year but most likely will not be attending Bandon. He wants to see the Grand Canyon and visit AZ. He also mentioned traveling around Sunny Southern California. I told him to keep us updated and maybe we could work something out and meet him somewhere in the middle of the state. He wanted to make sure I gave a big Hello and Miss You to Donna, Nancy and the rest of the great people from the Bandon Gathering. I told him if there is anyway possible to swing by Bandon to do so. We would all love to see him. He said the same goes for us, if we find ourselves in the Floridia area. We were very happy to hear from him and only wished he lived closer than clear accross the U.S. from us. He also said he has been doing some wood working with the wood he got out here last year. He is going to try to send some pictures of some items he has made.
So....all in all Merle sends a big HELLO to everyone!!!
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:39 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Thank you Ellen! Merle is a nice, nice man and I hope I find myself as active as he is when I'm his age....and that's no joke! Glad to hear also that he and his came through the worst of the Florida weather relatively unscathed. Anyone that is near to where Merle is (when he comes west), would do well to meet him in person.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote