New FG Manufacturer? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #21

Trailer: 24 ft 5th Wheel Shadow Cruiser
Does any one know the selling price yet,,,& when you can buy one ??? Looks like the one i been looking for !? Ron
Ron Humerickhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #22

Trailer: 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Humerickhouse View Post
Does any one know the selling price yet,,,& when you can buy one ??? Looks like the one i been looking for !? Ron
When you click on the link in the first post and then go to pricing the base price is $13,500 and with "All the Options" it $15,250 which you may not want all the options like bunk beds etc. All inside cabinets look to be molded in and not riveted and have recessed doors.
Joe
Joe Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #23

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Must be somthin in the water, 2 new companies now out of NC, or is Lil Snoozy in SC? I forget.
Maybe a road trip in the near future, has Chandler joined the forums here?
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #24

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Lil Snoozy is in South Carolina, Jim.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #25

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
What's the name of the other new company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
what are the odds of two New Molded MFG's coming out in one year. Life is wonderful for us consumers!

Edit: I see is says Community forum coming soon. Maybe more answers will come from that.
Ken,
I don't think I saw (or now that I'm 60, I just MIGHT'VE FORGOTTEN) the name of the first new manufacturer that came out this year...
Remind me, por favor?
Barbara
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #26

Lil Snoozy was first and now Parkliner.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #27

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
I noticed it had an aluminum type insulation with a fuzzy material over that. I might be missing something but I didn't see any pictures of the bathroom. Wish I could see those.

Seems like 13 inch wheels are kinda small.

I would love to see one of those. Terry R
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post

Seems like 13 inch wheels are kinda small.
With a 3500 lb axle i don't understand why they put only 13" tires.... The wheel wells look a little small in the picture? Maybe that's why. I went thru every spot on their web site and it sure seems like a really well built trailer.
Joe
Old 04-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #29

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thought I'd throw in my opinion here for what it's worth, as my experience of a fibreglass trailer is solely from websites and other posters pics. The description and photos of this trailer are really what I would be looking for if I finally took the plunge and invested in an rv to tour North America. It seems to have ironed out some of the drawbacks I have been wrangling with, but some doubts still remain. I am not convinced by the 'about' section of how 'Chandler' came to conceive his trailer. Had they fully identified 'Chandler' and shown a bit more of him, or at least described his background a bit fuller, then maybe it would be more believable. You then have to ask how this apparently unassuming camper in his 'other' brand trailer became the owner of a company capable of producing a fully fledged fibreglass rv. Maybe he is a multi millionaire, or maybe he has the backing of a large company - we cannot tell from the sugar sweet description of his vision.
I am maybe being a bit too cynical here - and really hope that I am wrong, as I would be very interested in this product. Hey ho, maybe I need an injection of some happy juice - or some Scotch?
Andy Orr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #30

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
I'm going to grab this in case it disappears!
Interesting way to strengthen the roof, yet it won't have an air conditioner up there.
Attached Images

Frederick L. Simson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #31

Has anybody emailed for more info? I emailed yesterday but haven't heard back yet.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #32

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
/Users/cpaharley/Desktop/ANRT-AnnualReport_CA201107002287-3.pdf
Here is latest annual report filed in NC, I emailed them twice and called, no answer. Company is private owned by Mr. Palethorpe (middle name is Chandler) started in 2009
google maps just show a warehouse location, no trailers outside.
Hopefully any pessimistic thoughts will be eliminated, similar to Lil Snoozy, once someone visits there and gets other photos.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ANRT-AnnualReport_CA201107002287-3.pdf (62.0 KB, 30 views)
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #33

anyone call the number or get a response from the company? I tried email yesterday and will see if i get a response from them.

Also, if it's been in development since 2007 anyone know if the owners have appeared in any other fiberglass forum like casita or scampers? Thought more info may be in another forum to read over.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #34

Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Registry
It does look like a really nice little camping trailer. Is anyone on the board from nearby Greensboro or Winston-Salem?
SherryNPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #35

Name: Marjie
Trailer: Trillium 4500
New York
Looks nice

Hi,
I really do like the layout of that trailer. It really is different, and the storage is nice too.
But I have to say, the website reads really odd. Almost like when you read directions on how to construct something that has been translated from another language. Alittle stiff. And all that stuff about "Chandler".
Very strange.
But that doesn't mean it's not a good trailer. They just have poor PR. Especially since none of us have heard of it before!
Marjie
Rarebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #36

I emailed them a few days ago ......... Nothing Yet
Joe
Old 04-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #37

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
I think the "write up" is quite clever. I am sorry to hear no one has heard from them yet.
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #38

my wife and i were laughing over the writeup, thought it was good humor.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #39

Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Registry
The website photos show a nice little trailer, and I think the website is interesting, and written in a fun, breezy, young, quite American style. I enjoyed the writing style, instead of the typical stiff, spec oriented only stuff we often see. The website is quite informative for a very new, not (yet) publicized product.
I called the number (after hours), and the phone was answered by a recording of a very pleasant female voice with a Carolina accent. I didn't leave a message.
Five minutes of my time on the internet yields this:
Chandler is a real person. The corporation is listed. He holds a patent on the magic table referenced in the website (applied for two years ago.) The Parkliner trademark is almost two years old. The business address is on a sparsely populated street, not far from a railroad crossing. Chandler is a member of the board of an environmentally friendly association (I'll not list it) and active in his church (I'll not list that, either), as well.
I do not know Chandler, have never met him, or spoken to him or anyone at the company, have never been to Gibsonville, NC., and I'm not looking for a trailer, so I don't have a "dog in the hunt."
However, unless his website and product have been hijacked by a scammer, I think he's not only real, but his trailer is worth looking at.
Given the reaction here to the last few new manufacturers' initial posts, I don't blame him for not joining yet.
Does anyone on the forum live near Gibsonville? I'm sure a lot of us would love to see photos from a member of this new little trailer.
I'm sure it was a huge investment of time, money, and skill to get the trailer ready to market. I certainly wish him and the company employees well.
Sherry
SherryNPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:48 PM   #40

Their Facebook page was started about a month ago. The most recent post there was from "Mike Landis" about 2 weeks ago..........

"We're gearing up to get the word out about our new camper trailer! Still in our beginning stages. So what's here? A place for feedback. To aks questions. To share photos and videos. Where are we going? Fun places, this summer. For hiking. Biking. Kayaking and Canoeing. To experience outdoors without all the hassle of having to pack up and organize all the stuff just to get away for a few days. YAY!"

If you have a FB account you can visit their page.

Dale
2010 Nissan Frontier CC
Dale AZ is offline   Reply With Quote