New FG Manufacturer? - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #61

Trailer: 1980 Burro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
Could you let us know the patent number, so that we can see what the magic table is about? There were no pictures of it that I saw on the web site.

Thanks, Andy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
Just keep googling it will come up, 14 drawings to look at. The magic table is neat. Great job park liner
Googling it is not very helpful, more than 100,000 hits, hard to find the 1 hit that shows this table. A patent number or a link would make it easy to find for everyone.
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #62

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Registry
Chandler.......are you looking for dealers or plan to only offer direct sales like the others?
Welcome to the forums, I look forward to yours when it opens.
Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #63

Trailer: 2008 Oliver Legacy Elite
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
Googling it is not very helpful, more than 100,000 hits, hard to find the 1 hit that shows this table. A patent number or a link would make it easy to find for everyone.
Here's one: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090249982
SherryNPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #64
Commercial Member

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Thank you all very kindly, as we say here in NC.

Don, thank you for your offer to test it out. I have had lots of folks applying [unsolicited] for that job, but I just can't afford them all. I'm sure it would look fine behind a vintage Lincoln though —better than the old truck I drive around most of the time.

The current sales plan is to keep selling them over the web and out of the factory; it seems to work well for other fiberglass RV manufacturers, gives the personal touch I like when I buy something for myself, and enables better potential for relationships with buyers —essential for the critique and praise needed for product establishment and improvement.

Ideas from owners are worth a mint —from those who live it —different from speculation by onlookers —and different from my own ideas about Park Liner!

I need to quit writing, and help put children to bed.

Best, Chandler
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #65

Trailer: 1980 Burro
SherryNPaul, Thank you for the link that included the patent application number, that helped a lot.

Here is another link that shows drawings of the table, in case anyone else is interested.

Multi-Position Table
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #66

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Chandler,

Im sure that you have researched your competition. I have a Liberty Deluxe, 17 foot. The best thing about it is the king size bed.
The most popular selling Casita is the Spirit, but it required you to sleep across the camper, and has a smaller bed.

Have you considered a 'best of both worlds' 21 foot or so camper, that would have a layout that would allow a king size bed and sleep the length (as opposed to the width) of the camper, but still have a side booth?

Just my suggestion. Dont know if it is becuase Im 6'3", or just like a King bed!

Any thoughts on a "King Size Egg" from your shop?
genebland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #67

Trailer: 1999 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Florida
Their site would be much more informative if it included floor plans.
Herb Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:20 AM   #68
Commercial Member

Herb, I'll see if I can get a floor plan up on my site either today or tomorrow.

Gene? [hope that is right], I have made it so you can stand up in my trailer at 6' 4-5" inside, although the actual height of my bath is 6' 2.5" as it is at the front which tapers down. As for larger models, we have no immediate plans, but will announce them when they come. I will keep your suggestion on file though and give it some thought.

Best, Chandler
Old 04-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #69
Commercial Member

Two quick links with pix:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1059082...36182097229442

https://picasaweb.google.com/1059082...39407035885970
Old 04-16-2011, 06:39 AM   #70

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Very nice trailer, Chandler!

Moderators, don't you think that there are enough pix for an addition to the albums?

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #71

Trailer: 2007 Eggcamper
Chandler,

Nice pics. Your table system looks very interesting. Makes the most out of the least. Your camper looks really nice. Hope you sell lots.

Art
artspe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:40 AM   #72

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry

Thank you very much for posting the additional pictures, Chandler. I for one, like what I see. There is a front window in the exterior picture, where is it in the interior? What is the # 120v and 12v outlets and location, I see one by the side dinette. Where would a/c be located? Also, where is vent for the propane furnace, it is not shown on outside?
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #73

Pennsylvania
Registry
Just got off the phone with Chandler who was kind enough to answer some of my questions.
The picture first shown is one of the original trailers without the furnace nor hot water heater with the associated exterior vent covers your normally see. Both of these are on the curb side. The street side rear has batteries in a vented container and the fresh water tank- both behind the wheel well. This weight should lower the tongue weight as he specified. The a/c would be on street side, under the dinette seat.
There are 4x 120v outlets, 2 in kitchen area, one rear dinette, one side dinette. One exterior outlet. There is room for a small electric coffee maker to sit behind the sink.
There will be either a window or a vent in the bathroom or possibly both.
He seems eager to please and open to suggestions and will make the trailer as personal as he can. It is nice to be able to speak with the owner/builder of a product today, I have spoken with Jim Palmer of the EggCamper many times and was impressed with that ability and Chandler seems to be doing the same here. I look forward to watching this egg hatch here on the forum. Sorry Reace, I have not spoken with you yet!
Chandler also said that the belly band is where the top and bottom are attached via the bottom slipping inside the top 2-3" so that there is no chance of leakage as exists in other brands. Same set up is exhibited in the shower where the top slides over the bottom base.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #74

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
WOWSER Chandler----excellent!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #75
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Very nice trailer, Chandler!

Moderators, don't you think that there are enough pix for an addition to the albums?

CindyL
Yep, of course you are right, CindyL. The problem is our Album software is no longer supported and we are moving things to the new Gallery software.

By the way, Chandler, that's a sweet looking trailer you've got there!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #76

Trailer: Casita
I never did think I would change my mind about Casita's but the storeage is something to look at...........
Emmitt G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #77

Trailer: Casita
Oh..no....just sew a picture of a port-pot, if I got mass with that, I might as all get a tent, Back to Casita....
Emmitt G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #78

Trailer: 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
I saw in their website about a porta potti but i also saw a mention about a "black tank" (they still have a shower room) hopefully chandler will answer that question here.
Joe
Joe Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #79

Pennsylvania
Registry
I assumed the "black tank" is the one attached to the port-a-potty.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #80

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
the website trailer specs say "5 gal blackwater tank (for toilet)"
the slide show photo did not look 5 gallons to me so i figured it's still in the prototype phase with something else on the way.
Ken C is offline   Reply With Quote