New sign-in procedure - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #1

Name: Evelyn
Oregon Coast
New sign-in procedure

I think it's been about 10 days or so since I signed in (often I browse without signing in). I just tried again and voila!, a whole new procedure. So, am I the only one who had trouble with that? (I have no clue what my password is for Campground Reviews [what is that?], and I don't remember ever setting one up, anywhere.)

I ended up creating a new account since I couldn't sign in to the "old" one. I'm quite sure that probably wasn't the best solution, and I'm really hoping an administrator will help put me back on track.

Thanks!
Ev in Oregon II, formerly known as Ev in Oregon

P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???
Ev in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I didn't have a problem. Campground Reviews sign in? Never saw that anywhere here. Maybe some hiccup in the system.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #3

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon II View Post
P.S. Just noticed that the time of day for my Post shows 09:41PM. It's 1:45PM on my clock. Huh???
GMT time
See the "Date and Time Options" section here.
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:51 PM   #4

Oregon Coast
Dang it!

Thanks, Cathy. I wish now I'd taken a screen shot. It was definitely asking me for my Campground Reviews (or similar word for "reviews") password in order to continue. I just hate to think I have lost my old account!
Old 02-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #5
Administrator

Trailer: Argosy
Registry
Quote:
I think it's been about 10 days or so since I signed in (often I browse without signing in). I just tried again and voila!, a whole new procedure. So, am I the only one who had trouble with that? (I have no clue what my password is for Campground Reviews [what is that?], and I don't remember ever setting one up, anywhere.)

I ended up creating a new account since I couldn't sign in to the "old" one. I'm quite sure that probably wasn't the best solution, and I'm really hoping an administrator will help put me back on track.

Thanks!

Campground Reviews is the new name for campgroundreviews.com and it's likely you had an account there.

Accounts that shared the same e-mail address at that site and this one now have a shared login to make trip planning and surfing the web a little simpler.

I can get your old account sorted out or you can hit the contact link on the bottom of the page to reach the help desk. What was the username on your other account?
Old 02-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #6

Oregon Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
GMT time
See the "Date and Time Options" section here.

Thanks, Gordon. I knew it was GMT, just didn't realize that was the default. I didn't fully complete the new acct info, just enough so I could sign in.

LOL, the irony of this is that I was going to give an update on a recent post of mine!
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #7
Administrator

Registry
Ev - Check your Pms - I sent you a note.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:03 PM   #8

Oregon Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Campground Reviews is the new name for campgroundreviews.com and it's likely you had an account there.

Accounts that shared the same e-mail address at that site and this one now have a shared login to make trip planning and surfing the web a little simpler.

I can get your old account sorted out or you can hit the contact link on the bottom of the page to reach the help desk. What was the username on your other account?

I must be losing my memory bank faster than I thought! I truly do not remember ever signing up with campgroundreviews.com, but it may have been a brief alliance, not something helpful to me.

I really would appreciate your help getting back my old account, if you're up for it: Ev in Oregon
Old 02-12-2019, 04:12 PM   #9
Administrator

Registry
Quote:
I must be losing my memory bank faster than I thought! I truly do not remember ever signing up with campgroundreviews.com, but it may have been a brief alliance, not something helpful to me.

I really would appreciate your help getting back my old account, if you're up for it: Ev in Oregon
Check your Pms on this current new account....
Old 02-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #10

Oregon Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Ev - Check your Pms - I sent you a note.

YAY, Janet! Ev in Oregon (without the II) is back. Thank you so much.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #11
Administrator

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev in Oregon View Post
YAY, Janet! Ev in Oregon (without the II) is back. Thank you so much.
Happy to help.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:32 AM   #12

Name: Frank
Trailer: Casita
Pennsylvania
Exclamation

Folks.....

Just to lesson some of the confusion (and us geezers' fear of memory loss), rvparkreviews has been renamed campgroundreviews. And they bought this outfit....so, either way, your campgroundreviews signin (which was your old rvreviews signin) works here.

Frank
NASA42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #13
Administrator

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.F.Y. View Post
Folks.....

Just to lesson some of the confusion (and us geezers' fear of memory loss), rvparkreviews has been renamed campgroundreviews. And they bought this outfit....so, either way, your campgroundreviews signin (which was your old rvreviews signin) works here.

Frank
RVParkreviews and FGRV have long been sister sites - years.

RVParkReviews was recently renamed to CampgroundReviews to more accurately reflect the content - lots of parks that are not suitable for RVs

FGRV is also related to rvlife, rvtripwizard and several other rv forums - we love to camp!
Old 02-13-2019, 04:40 PM   #14

Name: Jann
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
Quote:

Thanks!

It appears you might have gotten your problem fixed but I continue to have problems. I tried my password but it didn't work. Finally I had to ask for my password and got some mixed up combination of letters and numbers. It seemed to work but now every time I try to get into the website from an email it makes me sign in all the time. Is this normal?
Jann Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 04:52 PM   #15
Administrator

Registry
You can set your password to something a little simpler to remember here: https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/...o=editpassword

That long one was auto generated... you can update it.

You should not have to login each time you visit. Just check the remember me box on the long screens next time you login.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:25 PM   #16

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Did you check the "Remember Me" box?
Also, I and many others don't log out. Don't know any reason to do so.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:52 PM   #17

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Stude in British Columbia

Every time I go to talk to someone I have to re-log into site, if this is going to keep up then so be it, I have a lot of other sites that do not put me through the Hassle which means no more little trailers to pass onto others.
stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:34 AM   #18

Name: J
Isle of Wight
Same here since the changeover - sometimes it leaves me logged on - other times I have to re-login every time. And yes I click on "remember me". So I dont bother to log in any more (except to type this) and just read "today's posts". Very frustrating.
WizWid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:21 AM   #19

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
Every time I go to talk to someone I have to re-log into site, if this is going to keep up then so be it, I have a lot of other sites that do not put me through the Hassle which means no more little trailers to pass onto others.
stude
I always did wonder why so any referrals. Seems to me people in the market could search the net for themselves. Unless you had some inside information or were helping people to list their campers, etc.. that makes sense. Take care.
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 03:02 PM   #20

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Log ON is a bunch of BS for every time.

Why is someone not looking into this continually logging in?? or are you saying your all mad at me?
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote