Nice Chat-good people - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-19-2003, 08:45 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Nice Chat-good people

;)

I just have to share this little note with you. I was driving home from Farmington, NM Friday and after about 3 hours behind the wheel, I needed a break. On my way down, I had seen a couple Casitas at roadside RV parks and naturally looked for them on the way back. I saw one of them and the door was open so I, being the shy guy I am, pulled in and respectfully said hello when the gentleman walked out as I pulled up. I explained that we had a Casita and would he mind sharing a few tips and stories. An Hour later, I got back on the road and we both had made a new friend and shared some thoughts and tips. He and his wife are both retired, live in Texas, and are up in Colorado fishing for a month. Nice people!

He has a 1996 17 foot Spirit Deluxe that's in excellent shape. They have had it about 2 years and he said they are going to buy a new one next year. I'm sure he will let me know when he gets ready to sell it and it will make someone a great starter unit.

Anyway, it just proves, once again, that most folks are good folks. I hope I can sit by the road and '' Be a friend to man''.

''LET ME LIVE IN A HOUSE BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, WHERE THE RACE OF MEN BO BY--THE MEN WHO ARE GOOD AND THE MEN WHO ARE BAD, AS GOOD AND AS BAD AS I. I WOULD NOT SIT IN THE SCORNER'S SEAT - OR HURL THE CYNIC'S BAN; LET ME LIVE IN A HOUSE BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD-- AND BE A FRIEND TO MAN''

by SAM WALTER ROSS

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 11:11 AM   #2

:wave
The type of experience you just had is the reason, that I enjoy RV's and RVer's When we are camping, and away from everyday tensions, we usually become easier to deal with. We share a common thread in our lives and enjoy seeing how others have accomplished what we wish to do.:banana
CHEERS

Old 07-20-2003, 07:54 AM   #3

Nice Chat - Good People

See, there you go again Keith. You just can't help yourself, you are good people.

Regards,:wave

Old 07-20-2003, 03:41 PM   #4

Look who's talking

:)

I learned it all from you and Bill and Augie and a few others on this page that I haven't met personally yet.

Regards,