Original Boler Document - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2009, 06:59 AM   #1

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Found in this message: Original Document. The owner of the document is trying to find the owner of the Boler.

Quote:
This document is the paper from inside the closet door.

I have this document for a 60s or 70s Boler trailer that may have some interest for someone out there. Its an original document (Issue # 131223- Model B130B- Serial # 35 0514) from the factory in Winnepeg. I don't have the trailer to go with it, just the document.
Is this from your trailer? If so, you'll need to contact the poster on Bolerama... at the link I posted at the top.

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:15 AM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500 (plus 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Registry
Actually.... post right here or PM me. She's sending it to me. We've had a discussion about the Boler history that Roy's been working on and she's sending it to us for safekeeping. I agree that if we find the real owner then they should have it.
Carol Ann
Carol Ann in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #3

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Interesting - that's very close to my Boler, which was also made in Winnipeg. Just a few trailers apart, by serial number. So it's almost surely a 1975. (Boler: "My long lost sibling!" )

This reminds me that I've got the original brochure for mine -- it's not the same as the one in the document center for a 1975, so it might be neat to have it available. How can I submit it for addition to the Document Center? Just your basic scan to .pdf? (I don't have good access to a color scanner right now, unfortunately, but I can't think of another good way to submit it.)

Raya
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Interesting - that's very close to my Boler, which was also made in Winnipeg. Just a few trailers apart, by serial number. So it's almost surely a 1975. (Boler: "My long lost sibling!" )

This reminds me that I've got the original brochure for mine -- it's not the same as the one in the document center for a 1975, so it might be neat to have it available. How can I submit it for addition to the Document Center? Just your basic scan to .pdf? (I don't have good access to a color scanner right now, unfortunately, but I can't think of another good way to submit it.)

Raya
Yes, a scanned PDF. When you're ready send me a PM and I'll give you an e-mail addy to send it too No rush, we've waited this long
Old 02-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #5

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Quote:
No rush, we've waited this long
I'll try to keep it under 34 years then

I'll shoot you a PM when I do get it scanned.
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #6

Here's some more original documentation from Bolerama:

"I have an Owner Manual for Triple E Honey and a sales brochure. Year unkown. Will mail to anybody that would like it."

Find the owner here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/boler...es/?msg=7687.1. You have to be a member to view from the link.

Tags
boler