Our first Scamp - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #1

Trailer: 1998 16 ft Scamp
Today we drove home with our (new to us) 1998 16' Scamp trailer . We had been considering a tent trailer until a few weeks ago when we spotted a Scamp at a campground here in WA. My wife walked over and after a few minutes was invited to take a look. They recommended this site and this is where we found our trailer. We wanted to thank you for a great forum and an awesome treasure trove of information on these very cool trailers. We would also like to say that Patrick P. is a great guy; it was a pleasure doing business with him and meeting his family.
dave, a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:58 PM   #2

Trailer: 2000 Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
Welcome aboard, Dave. You'll never regret your decision. My wife and I actually downsized fron a 22ft stick-built to our 16ft "egg" and have never looked back. Maybe we'll see at one of the gatherings.
Wayne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 AM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Welcome and congratulations on your new Scamp!
Kenny&Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #4

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Just think how much of this
Click image for larger version

Name:	cash_pile_iStock_000003690791XSmall.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	15518
you will save by not staying in a Hotel.
Have fun with your New rig.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
We also have a 16' Scamp, down from a 22' C-class MHome. We are extremely happy with the Scamp. We ordered ours sight unseen....never been inside of one or up close to the outside. Three & 1/3 summers and ready for many more! We took possion of ours Labor Day Week-end in 2005. Happy trails!
2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Longbed ARE Topper
Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #6

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Today we drove home with our (new to us) 1998 16' Scamp trailer . We had been considering a tent trailer until a few weeks ago when we spotted a Scamp at a campground here in WA. My wife walked over and after a few minutes was invited to take a look. They recommended this site and this is where we found our trailer. We wanted to thank you for a great forum and an awesome treasure trove of information on these very cool trailers. We would also like to say that Patrick P. is a great guy; it was a pleasure doing business with him and meeting his family.

Well done. I am sure you will love it.
Was the campground you talked to the people with the Scamp happen to have been Fort Worden?

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #7

Trailer: 1998 16 ft Scamp
Quote:
Well done. I am sure you will love it.
Was the campground you talked to the people with the Scamp happen to have been Fort Worden?

Carol
Hello Carol, yes it was Fort Worden.You must be the nice lady that I talked to, if so it was very nice meeting you and thank you for letting me take a look. I am sure it was meant to be because everything just fell into place when we got home. We sure do like our Scamp and are planning our first trip the weekend after next, we will let you know how it goes.

Candy A.
dave, a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #8

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Hello Carol, yes it was Fort Worden.You must be the nice lady that I talked to, if so it was very nice meeting you and thank you for letting me take a look. I am sure it was meant to be because everything just fell into place when we got home. We sure do like our Scamp and are planning our first trip the weekend after next, we will let you know how it goes.

Candy A.

Yes it was me! I am amazed you managed to find one so fast. I sure hope you enjoy it!

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp