Oxygen sighting - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-26-2016, 08:34 PM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Oxygen sighting

After a long weekend of visiting family and friends in the "big" city we were only three miles from home when we saw an Oxygen parked at Christmas Circle here in Borrego Springs. Just HAD to pull over, home can wait a bit longer . Met a nice lady from Canada, towing solo, who was headed to Yuma. She gave us a tour of her stock Oxygen which was in exlnt condition. I've only seen them in pictures so it was great to put some eyeballs on one in person. The sleekness of it doesn't really show in pics. I mentioned FGRV and I think she said she was a member.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 04:33 AM   #2
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borrego Dave View Post
After a long weekend of visiting family and friends in the "big" city we were only three miles from home when we saw an Oxygen parked at Christmas Circle here in Borrego Springs. Just HAD to pull over, home can wait a bit longer . Met a nice lady from Canada, towing solo, who was headed to Yuma. She gave us a tour of her stock Oxygen which was in exlnt condition. I've only seen them in pictures so it was great to put some eyeballs on one in person. The sleekness of it doesn't really show in pics. I mentioned FGRV and I think she said she was a member.
When I saw one in Maine I was surprised by the size. It was smaller than I expected. Sorry to say I didn't get a tour.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:33 PM   #3

Trailer: Bonair Oxygen 2002
Registry
Oxygen Sighting

Hey Borrego Dave....LOL...Tracy texted me today and mentioned she'd met Borrego Dave and that you'd probably post on the forums lol. Too funny. Yes she's on the road trip of all road trips with our little Oxygen. Organ Pipe tonight and onward from there. Started way up in Thunder Bay, ON from home beginning of December and went midwest cutting across to west coast and down pacific coast and now back across...pretty much every western state has seen the Oxygen this trip...and many more to go...

All the best.

T&T
Trevor and Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:01 PM   #4

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor and Tracy View Post
Hey Borrego Dave....LOL...Tracy texted me today and mentioned she'd met Borrego Dave and that you'd probably post on the forums lol. Too funny. Yes she's on the road trip of all road trips with our little Oxygen. Organ Pipe tonight and onward from there. Started way up in Thunder Bay, ON from home beginning of December and went midwest cutting across to west coast and down pacific coast and now back across...pretty much every western state has seen the Oxygen this trip...and many more to go...

All the best.

T&T
Tell Tracy that if she grows weary of the Oxygen, she's welcome to drop it off in my yard, I'll take it. I can dream, can't I? lol
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:58 PM   #5

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor and Tracy View Post

All the best.

T&T
Hi T&T, Borrego is a tourist town and I see a lot of TT's coming and going. I was watching for traffic in the circle when my wife pointed out the Oxygen and I cut across both lanes....it was clear though . Thank her again for the tour, it was a hi light. Just wish we hadn't left the camera at our son's house.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oxygen