packing up to GO! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2006, 10:25 AM   #1

Trailer: 78 Scamp 13 ft
Okay I am packing up the Scamp to go on our maiden voyage with her! Hubby is getting off work early

We have NO reservations- gonna try for the first come first served ones at a State Park.

Now is a time I am glad some Sons still live here- I do not have to take the little dogs with. I love my dogs, but doggone it- not many places let you take the dogs on the hiking trails. And they won't let you leave then unattended at camp either! ( I don't like that idea anyway, dog theives, you never know)

So, just like on EVERY camping trip we have ever taken- I'm always sure I'm going to forget something!!!!!!!!!!

But I remembered the egg pan! Hubby's got to have his eggs in the morning. And the coffee! AHHHHH that reminds me- I have to go digging in our old pop up out there and dig out the camp coffee pot.

Weather is going to be totally wonderful this weekend on the North Shore of Lake Superior, where we are headed. We are going to try Jay Cooke State Park
Deb in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #2

Trailer: Burro 17 ft Widebody
Registry
Deb:

Have a great time! I will have to imagine the pleasure you will have camping:

Our roof is covered in green plastic as the roofers try to get in a few hours of work. Cats and dogs coming down every once in a while. Delayed a week and a half, and now our dog is barking at the workers despite playing the local classical music station at excessive levels. Don't know when they will be finished, don't know whether the plastic will leak. We call it "The Rose Festival Low" and it is sitting out in the Pacific spinning around and depositing H2O by the buckets So far they have avoided damaging the Burro.

Have a blissful time. Wish I were there! Leave the umbrella at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Threatened_Burro.jpg  
Per Walthinsen is offline   Reply With Quote