Pictures from Roy's Fish Fry Rally in Shakamak State Park, IN - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-24-2022, 02:44 PM   #1

Name: Dave
Trailer: in the process of buying a Casita 17 Liberty Delux
Ohio
Pictures from Roy's Fish Fry Rally in Shakamak State Park, IN

Hi all.

We just completed a rally in Shakamak State Park in Indiana. It was a wonderful time. Thanks to all the organizers, contributors, and friendly folks that made it fun.

One of the problems I've had with rallies is that I can't remember everyones name. In fact I remember very few names. This year I took pictures of just about everyone and annotated the pictures with names. That way I can better remember everyone. Since many of us have the same problem, I'm posting the pictures on the web. They are accessible to everyone and can be downloaded to your computer and cell phones. Here's the link.

BTW if you ever see me at a rally (or at a grocery store for that matter) and can't remember my name, just introduce yourself and ask my name. I don't mine and am happy that you remembered my face and came to greet me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3QVBZuLUL7AFtLqKA
Dave8850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:50 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
Good idea! I recognize a few of those people. We only made one of the fish fries back in 2016 since it happened to be on the way from our home in GA to AK (sort of).
That one was also at Shakamak state park.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20160513_140519.jpg  
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 11:51 AM   #3

Name: Larry
Trailer: Casita17'Spirit Deluxe (aka: Tweaker's Casita)
Southwest Ohio
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave8850 View Post
... I took pictures of just about everyone and annotated the pictures with names. ...

Dave,

Great idea!!! Excellent pictures!!!

However, it appears that you missed the rally's namesake.

Searching thru my archives, I found this picture of Roy from the 2019 Brown County rally.
Attached Thumbnails
20191012_103932 Roy.jpg  
LarryB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 10:27 AM   #4

Name: Dean
Trailer: Casita
Kentucky
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave8850 View Post
Hi all.

We just completed a rally in Shakamak State Park in Indiana. It was a wonderful time. Thanks to all the organizers, contributors, and friendly folks that made it fun.

One of the problems I've had with rallies is that I can't remember everyones name. In fact I remember very few names. This year I took pictures of just about everyone and annotated the pictures with names. That way I can better remember everyone. Since many of us have the same problem, I'm posting the pictures on the web. They are accessible to everyone and can be downloaded to your computer and cell phones. Here's the link.

BTW if you ever see me at a rally (or at a grocery store for that matter) and can't remember my name, just introduce yourself and ask my name. I don't mine and am happy that you remembered my face and came to greet me.

Hi Dave!

Thanks for the pictures. Also, appreciate you taking pictures at the 4Bs rally. So nice to be able to associate names and faces.

Enjoy that epic trip that you are on. Best to Barb!

Take care,

Dean

Tags
rally