Price for a used 1984 13' Scamp - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #21

Name: Amy
Trailer: Casita, currently shopping
Georgia
Thanks for the encouragement!
admit8848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 01:51 PM   #22

Name: Kip
Trailer: 2003 Casita 17' SD Deluxe, Towed by '09 Honda Ridgeline.
Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariemandalay View Post
Hi there. There is a guy on Craigslist selling a 13' 1984 scamp for $13,400. I looked on Nada Guides for RV's and their estimated value is $4500. My question is what do you guys think is a fair price for a 13' 1984 Scamp in pretty good condition? I'm new to this so I really appreciate your opinions! I really don't want to pay $13,400 for a trailer that is 36 years old, but if that's a fair price in the molded fiberglass world then I will consider it.

thanks again!

Kim
Kim and Admit8848, I am about to list a really nice 2003 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe in super nice condition for $14,500. There are 30 items over and above what came with the SDs back then. Including 2 complete interiors. 3 New Goodyear Endurance tires, security locks all the way around. And so much more. See it and you will be amazed at the fantastic condition, and livability.

I live in Fayetteville Ga. which is about 25 miles south of Atlanta. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kip
Kip in Ga. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:03 PM   #23

Name: Amy
Trailer: Casita, currently shopping
Georgia
Hey Kip,

Sounds like you have a great model. I'm sure you are aware, but folks lose their mind when these are posted for sale. I was talking to a guy this morning about a purchase, but he was having so many calls that he got overwhelmed while trying to tell me about his. Someone figured out where he lived and showed up to his home unannounced to try to buy it while I was on the line. He told me he was still in his PJs. I keep trying to keep my cool, but these babies are gone within hours usually. On another occasion I went to buy one and someone flew to NC from Minnesota and picked it up before I made the drive from GA. Good luck out there. Wish I could scoop yours up, but I'm looking for the 13, as I think the 17 is too heavy for me.
admit8848 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp

« dialysis | . »