Rally in Lake Havasu City - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2023, 02:09 PM   #1

Name: Marianna
Trailer: Hunter, others
California
Smile Rally in Lake Havasu City

Hello everyone - has been forever since I posted anything. Am planning to attend the WinterBlast Pyro Party next month in Lake Havasu City, Arizona and camping in the Fiberglass section with my 74 Hunter Compact. Anyone else on this page planning to attend? Will be my first time , give me some past experiences if you care to share. I believe I missed the big get together in Quartzsite when was that scheduled for ? Thanks again - hope to meet some of you next month!
mariannasauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 02:33 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I can't help with the winter blast, but you haven't missed the Quartzsite gathering at Dome Rock, it's still coming up: February 6th thru 12th, 2023

Since you don't need to make reservations for Dome Rock, you can just show up! Have fun
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 03:13 PM   #3

Name: Robin
Trailer: 2013 16ft Scamp
California
I am also planning on joining the Havasu Winter Blast Rally. This will be my first FG Rally so I’m looking forward to meeting some folks from this Forum.
Campingbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 09:39 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: Escape 21C
New York
Registry
Like Donna, I also suggest attending the Dome Rock fiberglass rally as well as the fireworks at the SARA rodeo grounds. Very different in that the Quartzsite rally is all fiberglass while fiberglass trailers are a small portion of the hundreds of trailers & RVs at the Lake Havasu Winter Blast. I like both, but they are very different.
Jon Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
havasu, rally