The forecast of "drizzle" for this afternoon here turned out to be heavy wet snow for about 3 hours, Big rigs were piling into the KOA here with heavy snow encrusted fronts just coming off I-40 AKA part of Route 66.
Well Mike tnx for the suggestion. As they say "Been there and done that" re:OKC and Tulsa.
Before we left the US to head to Central America for 25+ years of conservation work, I as a curator and based at the OKC Zoo for 5 years!
Wow what a haul to pick up a new Escape. Ours did visit your state, Ga. late year add left in early Jan (Jekyll Isl.)
Now that Esme has an issue ...we may need to delay our departure tomorrow and remain an extra day here when the vet opens. This is an awesome KOA. When we extended 1 day on our stay we has an extra $35 discount for being a small rig!
For the moment this (below from RVPaky) is our planned return with several days at some stops, like Mo where we will have our Escapees mail forwarding service.
Depending on weather the later part of the return route may change.
We are now pseudo happy campers with the sun out and nasty white stuff is melting and almost gone.
Life on the road will resume normally once Esme's health issue is solved.