Scamp face mask?? - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #1

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
Scamp face mask??

I have found many camping and RV face masks on Amazon but none with the Scamp shape on it. Anyone have a link? It's time for a change.

TNX
Old 10-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #2

Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Registry
Got a Scamp T-shirt and scissors?
Old 10-23-2020, 03:37 PM   #3

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
NEVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Got a Scamp T-shirt and scissors?
And no I'm too cheap to buy a Scamp shirt. At the price of a Scamp they should give one with a Scamp purchase.Plus I'm living in a real hot spot. Have two hand made maskes, now I'm looking for something special.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:02 PM   #4

Name: Gilda
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 13'
California
Registry
What a great idea! I've sewn over 100 masks at the beginning of the pandemic and donated them to a grocery store and senior centers. They were made of boring bed sheets. I prefer to make unique items, though. Let me think about it...

I found some camping theme masks on Cafe Press, www.cafepress.com. While not SCAMP-themed there are many that feature vintage and fiberglass trailers. I hope you find one you like here.

If you sew or know someone who sews there are some great camping themed fabrics online including these at Joanne's Fabrics.
https://www.joann.com/fabric/?q=camping
Old 10-24-2020, 04:44 AM   #5
CPW

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Florida
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC0GV View Post
I have found many camping and RV face masks on Amazon but none with the Scamp shape on it. Anyone have a link? It's time for a change.

TNX
Why would anyon want to put a face mask on their Scamp? It is not going to test positive for nor be an asymptomatic carrier of any diseases (COVID-19 at this time).
Old 10-24-2020, 10:18 AM   #6
tua

Name: Manley
Trailer: Happier Camper
Everywhere, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPW View Post
Why would anyon want to put a face mask on their Scamp? It is not going to test positive for nor be an asymptomatic carrier of any diseases (COVID-19 at this time).
Heeheeehee
================================================
Old 10-26-2020, 05:59 AM   #7

Name: Alexander
Trailer: 1979 Boler B1300
New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Must we go there? There is a COVID section to debate the merits of mask-wearing. At least I think there is. There was, but I blocked it. I wish COVID itself would go away so easily.

Perhaps we could agree to treat this thread as a query about an egg-themed fashion accessory?
Amen, besides the mask could be used when camping in the Southwest. I have experienced a minor dust storm there and found out how easy it was for dust to get into my car at the time. Could have used a mask then!
Old 10-26-2020, 06:25 AM   #8

Name: Carl
Trailer: LiL Hauley
Syracuse, NY
Of course masks don't work. If they did I would have them mowing the lawn, raking the leaves, shovelling snow, cutting firewood, etc.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:15 AM   #9

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 77 Scamp 13
Michigan
If you have or can find a picture you like that represents your Scamp, or other brand, no need to offend Boler owners

You Casita and Escape owners can go stand over there with the Trillium owners and wait for the mosquito and poison ivy masks to be discussed.

You can upload custom picture or add a message to a mask at both Café Press or Zazzle.

https://www.cafepress.com/+add_your_...mask,576315228

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zaz...color=black_da

The sites allow for picking styles, colors and other options. Uploading the image, adding custom text. A little spendy at $16 but hey once in a hundred year pandemic so I'm sure the stuff will become a valuable retro item in 50 years or so.

One can also often but not always go to an item with an image you like and get it on a different item. Depends on the artist or entrepreneur providing the image. Some allow you to use it on any item through their "store", others only on items they have created.

Easy enough to contact someone and ask if they would add a mask with their image to the store.

I would also point out for those who use camera to take many pictures (yes dear wife I mean you of the perpetually full phone storage) one can use filters to "jazz up" a photo or provide some pretty cool effects such as cartoon or line art. A picture of your own camper from a trip or parked in the driveway might offer a source for a mask image.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:03 AM   #10

Name: Pam
Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Michigan
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
If you have or can find a picture you like that represents your Scamp, or other brand, no need to offend Boler owners

You Casita and Escape owners can go stand over there with the Trillium owners and wait for the mosquito and poison ivy masks to be discussed.

You can upload custom picture or add a message to a mask at both Café Press or Zazzle.

https://www.cafepress.com/+add_your_...mask,576315228

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-zaz...color=black_da

The sites allow for picking styles, colors and other options. Uploading the image, adding custom text. A little spendy at $16 but hey once in a hundred year pandemic so I'm sure the stuff will become a valuable retro item in 50 years or so.

One can also often but not always go to an item with an image you like and get it on a different item. Depends on the artist or entrepreneur providing the image. Some allow you to use it on any item through their "store", others only on items they have created.

Easy enough to contact someone and ask if they would add a mask with their image to the store.

I would also point out for those who use camera to take many pictures (yes dear wife I mean you of the perpetually full phone storage) one can use filters to "jazz up" a photo or provide some pretty cool effects such as cartoon or line art. A picture of your own camper from a trip or parked in the driveway might offer a source for a mask image.
I’ve used CafePress for a bunch of stuff including totes for prizes at a rally. I should have thought of this for this winter mask wearing when I’m missing my Scamp.
Closed Thread

Tags
scamp