Screened Awning or Add-A-Room/ Trillium 4500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2006, 07:03 AM   #1

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Hi everyone,
I currently have a 10ft x 8ft awning that has that piping stitched to it so it slides easily into the "C" style open bracket attached to my 1978 Trillium 4500. Does anyone have either a Add-A-Room or a Screened in all-in-one awning? Or if you know where I can get one, please let me know. I know "A&E" has one, but you have to use their bracket system, which means I have to remove my original "C" bracket from my Trailer. I am trying to keep as close as "Original" as possible. Thanks for all your help!

Dave in Michigan
Dave Baston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:35 AM   #2
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
I believe that some of the "bag" awnings have screen rooms available and would use the same awning rail that you currently have on your trailer.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:39 AM   #3
Suz

Registry
If your awning is in good shape, you can probably have an add-a-room made for it.

Unicanvas.com

I just noticed that they are in Canada. Not sure if you can order for US, but I'm sure there are other companies out there.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:03 AM   #4

Trailer: 1978 Trillium 4500 Deluxe
Quote:
If your awning is in good shape, you can probably have an add-a-room made for it.

Unicanvas.com

I just noticed that they are in Canada. Not sure if you can order for US, but I'm sure there are other companies out there.

Suz,
Thanks for the fast reply. I checked it out....WOW!!!!! Way heavy for my wallet. I will see what any one else comes up with or better yet someone that may have an original that they are not using. Have a super day!!

Dave
Dave Baston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 08:10 AM   #5
Suz

Registry
Dave, keep your peeled on ebay. Folks that hang out around here sure seem to pick up some deals. I didn't look at the prices, but it's probably in Canadian dollars.

Also, if your awning is in good shape, you might make your own room. I can't imagine that it would be that hard or expensive.

Carefree of Colorado makes them also.

Tags
trillium