Serial numbers on a Trillium - Page 7 - Fiberglass RV
RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #121
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,658
Registry
Fascinating, Brian!

So can we assume that Roger's is the 127th unit produced?

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #122
Senior Member
 
Brian B-P's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Alberta
Posts: 5,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Knowles View Post
So can we assume that Roger's is the 127th unit produced?
Likely... in that year, or in the whole model run, I think at the discretion of the manufacturer. Wildly guessing, I suppose it's likely to be the 127th 13-foot trailer by Trillium RV since they started a few years ago.

It might be time for someone (not me any time soon - I don't even own a Trillium!) to ask Tom if we're on the right track...
__________________
1979 Boler B1700RGH, pulled by 2004 Toyota Sienna LE 2WD
Information is good. Lack of information is not so good, but misinformation is much worse. Check facts, and apply common sense liberally.
STATUS: No longer active in forum.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #123
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,658
Registry
Yeah- I think David talked to Tom once or twice, but don't know if the convo was about the second-gen numbers, too....maybe I'll drop him an email.

Now that I think about it I wonder if it's possible Roger's 13 footer is number 137 off the second-gen line. It's a 2008 model...I don't know when production actually began, but it seems to me it was around spring that year-?

As you say, probably time to go to the source...

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #124
Senior Member
 
Brian B-P's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Alberta
Posts: 5,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Knowles View Post
Now that I think about it I wonder if it's possible Roger's 13 footer is number 137 off the second-gen line. It's a 2008 model...
Although manufactured in December 2008, the VIN indicates a 2009 model year, which is typical.

This brings up a good point, though: it couldn't be the 127th 2009 model year unit produced, so if it is simply a sequential count starting from zero it must be for the calendar year 2008, or the whole run of production (which could be the same thing...)
__________________
1979 Boler B1700RGH, pulled by 2004 Toyota Sienna LE 2WD
Information is good. Lack of information is not so good, but misinformation is much worse. Check facts, and apply common sense liberally.
STATUS: No longer active in forum.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #125
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
For the next update:
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-57783.html

Also, copied from a PM, (is that OK?).

Tot Breher
My Trillium is a 1978 10 footer.
The VIN # is 131105687.
I'll post pictures as soon as I finish cleaning it up. I've owned it for 35 years, and it's in great condition, but it's been standing for several years and the exterior is really dirty.

Tot

As for the current models, I will make a section in the list for them. I see no reason not to.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #126
Junior Member
 
Name: Helga
Trailer: (formerly owned) trillium
New Jersey
Posts: 5
Hi David
Paper on closet door says ser # 13-1201479 of 74 13" Trillium
Helga in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:36 AM   #127
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helga in NJ View Post
Hi David
Paper on closet door says ser # 13-1201479 of 74 13" Trillium
Helga, According to the current interpretation of model numbers, you Trillium should be colonial white on the outside, and green on the inside. Is that correct?

Also, does your trailer have a front gaucho?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #128
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
OK, I have tried to link to all sources of information.

Tot, what are the odds, Your 1300 was apparently built just before my trailer. 5687 vs. 5688.

Confirmed michael 01's floor plan by phone call.

Exterior (first digit) and Interior (second digit) Colours

1 (Black) = Colonial White (for Francesca)
2 (Green) = Green
3 (Orange) = Orange

Floorplans (third digit)
1 (Blue) = Front Gaucho
2 (Red) = Front Dinette
3 (Purple) = Front Bath

1300
David Tilston:...13-2300*609.'73?:Front Gaucho *2300 = imaginary
Referral:........13-614......'73?:Front Gaucho (C-channel Frame)
Referral:........13-1301321..'74: Front Gaucho
Referral:........13-1201409..'75?:Front Gaucho
Helga in NJ:.....13-1201479..'74: Front Gaucho
indigodave:......13-2202178..'74: Front Gaucho
Richard Hayes:...13-2202093..'74: Front Gaucho
Francis C:.......13-1102833..'75: Front Gaucho
Martins HeirCon:.13-1102981..'75: Front Gaucho (Feb '75)
trilliumdon:.....13-2203889..'72?:Front Gaucho
unknown:.........13-1104336
Booker B..:......13-1104446..'76: Front Gaucho
Reid Larsen:.....13 1104528..'78?:Front Gaucho
msinger919:......13-2204603..'76: Front Gaucho
Randy Bishop:....13-1104633..'76: Front Gaucho
michael 01:......13-2204850..'76: Front Gaucho
Randy Bishop:....13-1105016..'76: Front Gaucho
Noreen Bradshaw:.13-1105085..'79?:Front Gaucho
Tot Breher:......13-1105687..'78: Front Gaucho
David Tilston: ..13-1105688..'77: Front 1/4 Bath
Spanke:..........13-2205863..'78: Front Gaucho
ndquiltlady:.....13-1106227..'79: Front full bath
Thinh:...........13-1116743..'80: Front Gaucho (almost dinette)
pogophile:.......13-1126837..'80: Front Gaucho (????)

4500
unknown:..........45-1100180..'76?:Front Gaucho
Mikmay:...........45-1100477..'76: Front Gaucho
Randy Bishop:.....45-1100483..'78: Front Gaucho
Randy Bishop:.....45-1100661..'78: Front Gaucho
Chris McVeigh:....45-1100711..'78: Front Gaucho
Francesca Knowles:45-1100758..'78: Front Gaucho
Scot M:...........45-1100893..'78: Front Gaucho
LucilleL:.........45-1100902..'78: Front Gaucho
Randy Bishop:.....45-1100914..'79: Front Gaucho
David Tilston:....45-1100980..'78: Front Gaucho
David Tilston:....45-1101043..'78: Front Gaucho
Referral:.........45-1101073..'78?:Front Full Bath
Referral:.........45-1121172..'79: Front Dinette (assumed)
Reid Larsen:......45-1101273..'79: Front Gaucho (almost dinette)
Rick G:...........45-1111316..'80: Front Dinette
Roy in TO:........45-1111339..'79: Front Gaucho (almost dinette)
Randy Bishop:.....45-1131567..'80: Front Full Bath
Noreen Bradshaw:..45-1121733..'81: Front Dinette

5500
Kathy & Doug Roach:.55-3300052
Janice M:...........55-3300098
referral:...........55-3320132
nick c:.............55-3320142

Jubilee
OscarD:.............JU3300160...'79: Front Gaucho

Current 1300
Roger C H:..........1T9BV131695(S?)948127..'08 Front?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #129
Senior Member
 
Larry C Hanson's Avatar
 
Name: Larry H
Trailer: Trillium
Arizona
Posts: 386
Hello Dave,

Here is my Trillium info:

1978 Trillium 1300
Front Gaucho
ID: 131105953

BTW, I have the brochures that came with the trailer.
Where would be a good place to post copies of them?

Larry H
Larry C Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #130
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
The doc center has some stuff. I think you can post there.

If the edit button was still there, I would add your information, but it will have to wait till the next revision.
You have a nice looking trailer. I see from your avatar that you have the kitchen window, and a furnace and fridge. A few questions:
Is your trailer a front gauco?
I don't suppose you would like to post some pictures of your trailer?
Are there shelves?
Is there a door window?
Did your trailer come with a 12 VDC converter?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #131
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
For the next revision:

From O2sat:
My Trillium is a 1971 the SR on the ownership is 1374. It has a bunk in the front, the windows in front and back do not open and there are 2 panes of glass in the side windows. I think it was you who said the Trillium changed to 3 panes post 1971. There is no data sheet on the closet door. I can't find anything on the trailer itself, only on the ownership slip. Hope this helps.

I am going with the idea that his number is equivalent to 13-74, or the seventy fourth unit built.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #132
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
PM from Tot Breher:
Attached Thumbnails
Clipboard01.jpg  
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #133
Junior Member
 
Name: Tot
Trailer: Trillium
California
Posts: 11
trillium serial number

David,

Here is the link to the photo of the serial number:

IMG_0264 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Is there a reason that you need this?

Tot
Tot Breher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #134
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tot Breher View Post
David,

Here is the link to the photo of the serial number:

IMG_0264 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Is there a reason that you need this?

Tot
Thanks Tot! Kinda amazing about our two serial numbers eh?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #135
Junior Member
 
Name: Tot
Trailer: Trillium
California
Posts: 11
Serial numbers on a Trillium

Hi David,

Oh. Now I get it... I missed the previous thread about the serial numbers and your list of them. Yes, what a coincidence! When we bought ours, we looked at the 13' too, but decided on the smaller 10' -- my husband wasn't into camping (he'd "had enough camping in WWII in foxholes") and I wanted something my kids and I could maneuver easily.

And, now I know what a gaucho is...

Tot
Tot Breher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #136
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
Tot, I think you mean that you looked at a 15' but decided on the 13'. The measurements are from the coupler, (where the ball goes) to the bumper. The 13', (actually closer to 12') and 10' are the lengths of the coach. The 1300 refers to the 13' size the larger 4500 is the length in mm, or 4.5m long, (14.8'). The 13' boler has the same model number, 1300.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #137
Senior Member
 
David Tilston's Avatar
 
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Posts: 5,954
Registry
Found another data sheet in my archives. I would really like to know where I got these pictures from, because I did not record the year of the trailer. I think this is from a referral, but I can't find it.
Attached Thumbnails
Back.jpg   Closet.jpg  

Curb Side.jpg   Gaucho Shelf.jpg  

Gaucho Storage.jpg   Gaucho.jpg  

Kitchen 2.jpg   Kitchen.jpg  

Name Plate.jpg   Road Side 2.jpg  

David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #138
Junior Member
 
Name: Tot
Trailer: Trillium
California
Posts: 11
It's not mine.

Tot
Tot Breher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #139
Senior Member
 
Name: Gordon
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
Posts: 178
I tend to think that mine is one of the "older" ones. It has a front gaucho, the fridge has been removed. I pulled the heater because it had started to rust out on the bottom.

Both the front and rear windows are one piece plastic. There is no window in the door, or above the stove/sink area.

Needless to say, I need to figure out a replacement for both front and back windows. They are both cracked!

There is no awning.
Trill136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #140
Senior Member
 
Francesca Knowles's Avatar
 
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Posts: 4,658
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Found another data sheet in my archives. I would really like to know where I got these pictures from, because I did not record the year of the trailer. I think this is from a referral, but I can't find it.
The below picture from your post is a near-exact representation of my Son's room from about twenty-five years ago.

Except for that, I can offer no suggestions as to where those pictures can have come from.



Hope this helps...but I'm pretty sure it won't!

Francesca
__________________
.................................
Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uhaul serial numbers and tracking andrew78 General Chat 6 11-12-2019 01:38 PM
Trillium 1300 Serial Number Rick Mooyman Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 8 04-30-2015 05:22 PM
Possible trillium--no title, no serial # jenbooks Care and Feeding of Molded Fiberglass Trailers 42 04-23-2012 04:20 PM
production numbers Perry Mac Donald General Chat 3 05-12-2010 07:13 PM
numbers BAMA & Pachyderm Posse Forum Admin, News & Announcements 1 02-15-2007 11:01 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.