We just got home from ten days and five states, from Denver to Lake Tahoe and back via Utah, Nevada, California, Nevada, Wyoming, Colorado....Our favorite game to play was spot the fiberglass camper. In all we saw 10 on our trip:
1. EB I70 in Utah near mm 103, 13ft Scamp
towed by a dark colored SUV
2. Ward Mountain Rec Area, Nevada, 16ft Scamp
3. Austin, Nevada 13ft Casita
, towed by a black truck with topper
4. Near Cold Springs, NV EB on Hwy 50, 13ft Casita
towed by a red truck
5. NB at Inspiration Point, Lake Tahoe, CA, Scamp fifth wheel towed by a Toyota
6. DL Bliss Campground, Lake Tahoe, CA, 16(17?) ft. Casita
7. Granite Flats Campground, Hwy 89 south of Truckee, CA, Scamp 16ft.
8. WB I-80 west of Battle Mountain, NV, Casita 16ft towed by a white truck
9. Ryan Park Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming, 16ft Casita towed with Subaru Tribeca (We camped right next to this one, but weren't able to get over to say hello!)
10. WB Hwy 40 between Laporte and Ft. Collins, Colorado, 16ft Casita, towed by white truck.