Snoozy 2 bathroom dimensions - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-17-2021, 09:32 AM   #1

Name: Brenda
Trailer: currently shopping
Indiana
Snoozy 2 bathroom dimensions

I would appreciate someone telling me the dimensions of the Snoozy 2 bathroom. Thanking you in advance.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:45 PM   #2

Name: Mel
Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th wheel
Nova Scotia
The wet closet is about 18 inches wide, just wider than the toilet seat, and about 40 inches long. A real tight fit for anyone above normal size. Please advise if yours has different dimensions.
Mel Comeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:02 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet (want 13 ft fiber glass
Registry
From wall to wall it’s 24”x40”.
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:45 AM   #4

Indiana
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Comeau View Post
The wet closet is about 18 inches wide, just wider than the toilet seat, and about 40 inches long. A real tight fit for anyone above normal size. Please advise if yours has different dimensions.
Thank you for your response! We camped in a Lance truck camper for years, and it also was a tight fit, but it served our purposes.
Old 08-18-2021, 04:48 AM   #5

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B. View Post
From wall to wall it’s 24”x40”.
Thanks, David for your reply. I see by your post you were a former Snoozy owner. Do you mind telling me of your experience with owning and using it?
Old 08-18-2021, 09:57 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet (want 13 ft fiber glass
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda in Indiana View Post
Thanks, David for your reply. I see by your post you were a former Snoozy owner. Do you mind telling me of your experience with owning and using it?
Sorry for the confusion, we had two 13’ scamps prior to purchasing our 2014 Lil Snoozy new. We absolutely love it, mostly because I ordered it with jealousy windows and added my own upper cabinets, propane, and solar. Click on my name then open my albums of mods. We live in for months at a time as we travel about the country to stay out of the summer arizona heat.
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 05:14 AM   #7

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by David B. View Post
Sorry for the confusion, we had two 13’ scamps prior to purchasing our 2014 Lil Snoozy new. We absolutely love it, mostly because I ordered it with jealousy windows and added my own upper cabinets, propane, and solar. Click on my name then open my albums of mods. We live in for months at a time as we travel about the country to stay out of the summer arizona heat.
Your reply gives me things to think about. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2021, 11:56 AM   #8

Name: SCOTTIE
Trailer: Lil Snoozy on order
Nevada
Registry
We have owned a Snoozy #213 since purchasing new in 2017. I thought I would reply with some comments that might help you in RV selection.

PROs:
1. Snoopy is lightweight and easy to tow and with standard load needs no additional brake add ons. I tow with EV and Ford F-150.
2. Snoozy does not need hitch stabilizers, just standard trailer hitch.
3. Rear door allows hauling long items inside, bicycles, etc.

Cons:
1. No shell insulation, therefore the outside temperature becomes the inside temperature. Easy to heat with electric heater, but difficult to cool in extreme heat, the A/C cannot handle heat over 90 +.
2. Stock Snoozy is not a ideal setup for boon docking. Needs to be plugged in.
ScottieLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 06:52 AM   #9

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieLV View Post
We have owned a Snoozy #213 since purchasing new in 2017. I thought I would reply with some comments that might help you in RV selection.

PROs:

1. Snoopy is lightweight and easy to tow and with standard load needs no additional brake add ons. I tow with EV and Ford F-150.

Cons:

1. No shell insulation, therefore the outside temperature becomes the inside temperature. Easy to heat with electric heater, but difficult to cool in extreme heat, the A/C cannot handle heat over 90 +.

We were comfortable at 105 degrees at the Grand Canyon last fall. The Ac being at the rear benefits greatly by a small fan to move the air forward. By adding more batteries we are boondock capable.
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:35 AM   #10

Name: Carl
Trailer: LiL Hauley
Syracuse, NY
Another advantage of a Snoozy is that it is all fiberglass, including the floor. You can read many threads about people replacing the floor in their fiberglass trailers. Mine is custom built with propane stove, heater, LFP 100 Ah battery 30 gallon fresh and grey tanks. Great for boondocking.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:46 PM   #11

Indiana
Quote:

PROs:

Cons:
Thanks, Scottie! I liked your Pros/Cons list. Food for thought. My intensions are to campground camp or friends' driveway camp each night, not boondock. One concern of mine was keeping food cold during travel time until I reached a campsite. I talked to Shaun at Snoozy today and he told me of options for the refrigerator situation.

I have another question for you...is condensation an issue in your Snoozy?
Old 08-26-2021, 07:49 PM   #12

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlsara View Post
We were comfortable at 105 degrees at the Grand Canyon last fall. The Ac being at the rear benefits greatly by a small fan to move the air forward. By adding more batteries we are boondock capable.
Thanks for the idea of a small fan. I can see where that would be a good help to keep the camper cool.
Old 08-26-2021, 07:51 PM   #13

Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlD View Post
Another advantage of a Snoozy is that it is all fiberglass, including the floor. You can read many threads about people replacing the floor in their fiberglass trailers. Mine is custom built with propane stove, heater, LFP 100 Ah battery 30 gallon fresh and grey tanks. Great for boondocking.
I have an appointment at the Snoozy factory to check out the campers. I will be sure to give attention to the floor and structure of the camper. Did you tour Snoozy before buying?
Old 08-27-2021, 05:51 AM   #14

Name: Carl
Trailer: LiL Hauley
Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda in Indiana View Post
I have an appointment at the Snoozy factory to check out the campers. I will be sure to give attention to the floor and structure of the camper. Did you tour Snoozy before buying?
I was in Charlotte visiting friends and made the short trip to Snoozy before purchasing. There were so many things we wanted changed from the standard design that we decided to purchase an empty shell and the fiberglass wet bath base and build it our way. We picked ours up in December 2018 and it took us about 3 months to complete. It was a great project. We have more that 40,000 miles on it so far with no issues.
Old 08-27-2021, 06:40 AM   #15

Name: Bill
Trailer: Lil Snoozy / Jeep Cherokee
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:

PROs:

Cons:
Agreed! and a few additions. Ours is a 2012 with more than 50k tow miles and more than 4 years of sleeping nights. All tow miles have been with a 2001 Cherokee, 4 liter, L6, 5 speed. We have lined the ceiling and bed platform with Reflectex. Additionally we had it retrofitted with propane for a 2 burner stove at time of construction.

PROs:
1. As above.
2. The rear door makes for a seemingly more roomy interior.
3. Galvanized frame shows no indication of rusting.
4. Fiberglass showing no signs of distress.
5. The area under the bed provides for a large storage area that is not segmented for storage of larger items.
6. Our trailer has provided minimal maintenance in comparison to other trailers we have owned.

CONs:
1. Surge brakes work well but have compromised performance on slippery surfaces when the tug is not capable of providing needed slowing or stopping force to activate the surge brakes. Strongly urge electric brakes if they are now an option if you live anywhere rain or snow is a common occurrence.
2. We often leave home for 4 or 5 months at a time. A larger refrigerator and a hanging closet in the wet/shower area for us serves much more purpose than a shower/toilet. My wife and I, with minimal creativity, find no problems finding a place to shower daily. (Our toilet lives in our garage rafters and we do have the optional outside shower we use occasionally.) The regular refrigerator area provides for additional storage and a storage area for a pull out Thetford suitcase toilet.
Bill in Pittsburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:34 AM   #16

Indiana
Thumbs up

Thanks for your detailed comments!

Tags
lil snoozy