Sort of trailer related - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #21

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft
I just bought a 1975 Honda CT 90 (Trail 90) today. It was on Craigs List in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. It has about 650 miles on it and looks almost new. It had been stored inside all its life. It does need new tires and it didn't run when I bought it. The seat will probably crack after it is used a bit and other rubber/plastic pieces I am sure will show their age. There are a lot of parts available for them.

Here is the best part. I had to do search for it and it was listed in a garage sale listing. It wasn't far from home so I went by to check it out. $100 with a title and 1979 tags on it. I pulled the carb after and cleaned it. Put some gas in it. I put the battery charger on it so some juice would be there to fire it. I wanted to check if it had a spark. Just for fun I cranked it and it started. Runs pretty rough, still needs a battery and a carb kit installed.

Thanks for the help and thoughts about getting a scooter. Maybe this will work out for me.

Texas Charles
Charles Richerson is offline   Reply With Quote