Trailer Life mag - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #21

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
While not the trailer for me, they certainly are very nice in many aspects. While not keen on the layout or white cabinets myself, I do have to appreciate all the quality components built into it, most of which are above and beyond what Escape offers.
:Jim if Escape put all those items in it then you would not be able to afford it either. What gets me is Scamp kept that same Boler Door which is curved under and over time causes lots of problems. You would think they would of by now figured this out.
stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 06:22 PM   #22

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
Oddessy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
UPDATED:

I think you ALL should "Escape" to Hole in the Wall Tennessee to find "Oliver" to see if he will help you search for "Bigfoot" to find out if he is still living in his "Nest" and we can all be "Happier Camper's" living in our mobile "Casita" with our dog named "Scamp" as we eat at "Amerigo's" for dinner wearing our "Boler" hat looking at the "Parkliner" highway to find our way towards the "Lite House" while looking at the "Love Bug" on the side of the road next to the "Trillium" in such poor shape that is right down the road from the "Trail West" saloon near the "Parkliner" hotel with the "Uhaul" rental sign out front rented by the "Hunter" looking for a "Compact" to redo his makeup so he will look good in the "Northern Lite" when he gets to the "Willerby Vogue" shopping mall for a "Little Snoozy"and then on to the "Perris Pacer" to look at the "Beachcamp" facilities and see if he wants to buy that naggy old "Burro" and then breakfast at the "Eggcamper" grill in "Ventura" right next to the "Fiberstream" river which will rejuvenate his "Spirit Deluxe" to go pickup the "Trailer Boat" he forgot about when he stopped at the "Playmor" brothel which tells you this is one busy guy!
What did that stop at the Playmore cost, I bet you could have purchased about two Oliver’s for around $130,000 rubles.
Iowa Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:27 PM   #23

Name: To Infinity & Beyond!
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul VT-16 Vacationer, 1957 Avion R20 & 1977 Argosy 6.0 Minuet
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzrbrn View Post
Buy now, within a few years the Oliver division of the company will be bought out.
I doubt that as the trailer business is the passion side of "Oliver" Enterprises business. The fiberglass tub division still pays the bills you can count on that!

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!
vintageracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:08 AM   #24

Name: Corky
Trailer: 2014 Scamp 16ft.
Illinois
June T.L. also had the Hymer Towables. Have any one seen one. $20,000 range they say.
Courtland PieperCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #25

Name: Dean
Trailer: Casita
Kentucky
Registry
Hi All,

Just got back from the 3rd Annual Oliver Rally. Laura and I have crashed two of the three Oliver Rally's in our '05 Casita 17' FD. As expected, we were welcomed. Last week's rally was the largest of gathering of Olivers ever. I am guessing several dozen Olivers were there. Laura and I toured the plant a couple of years ago. Laura ADORES the interior of the Olivers.

I think Oliver being in Trailer Life and Airstream finally releasing the Nest is great exposure for molded fiberglass RVs.

We are currently perfectly happy with our Casita, but I have a supplemental retirement account that I have teasingly designated as our RV Retirement Account (5 years, 1 month, and 20 days until retirement!!! ). I am hoping the stock market will keep up with price increases with the Olivers!

Happy Camping,

Dean
Old 05-16-2018, 02:22 PM   #26

Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
Let me know if I missed any of the other obscure fiberglass trailer manufacturers and we can add them to the "Mix"!
"Oxygen"
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote