Trillium 4500 YouTube Channel - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-17-2020, 03:52 PM   #1

Name: Curt
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Alberta
Registry
Trillium 4500 YouTube Channel

After years of shooting 8mm (you can tell how old I must be) and Super 8mm movie film, VHS and Hi8 videotape, and now digital video, I have finally taken the plunge and created my first YouTube Channel about our Trillium fibreglass travel trailer!

'Curt N Kerry' will be about our experiences with our 1978 Trillium 4500 fiberglass trailer TROAL (Trill' Of A Lifetime). Some How-To's, and maybe some videos on places that we go. The first video was how to caulk and paint Ensolite seams. The second, just uploaded, is about winterizing our VERY basic trailer.

Future videos may include window resealing (I have a couple of windows that will need to be done in the spring), belly band work, working on cabinets, lighting, etc. Let me know if there is something you would like to see a video on – I may be able to do something on it!

Check my first two videos out at:

Caulking and Painting Ensolite: https://youtu.be/4rKzQP0uYbk

Winterizing our Trillium 4500: https://youtu.be/Sw5ikqNAABU

Please pass along any comments, and subscribe if you find anything of interest! I look forward to hearing from you!

Curt Wiebe
Capn.Curt.Wiebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:12 AM   #2

Name: Justin
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Minnesota
Will surely subscribe! Great video, Curt.
justdougie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:01 PM   #3

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Trillium
New Jersey
Great videos!

Subscribed! Thank you very much. My wife purchased a 1975 4500 recently and have not done too much with her yet. Your videos will be a welcomed resource.
Camprr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 11:35 AM   #4

Name: Curt
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Alberta
Registry
New Videos!

Hey, y'all!

It's been a while since I uploaded any new videos, but I just finished 2 for you to view!

One is about our Bus Depot awning. There have been many queries online about choosing an awning for a trailer, and this one explains our decision:

https://youtu.be/8DpQV6aKswQ

The second is about getting our trailer ready for the camping season. This year we are starting early so that we can catch the tulip festival in Everett,WA, and head on to the Northern Oregon Gathering at Nehalem State Park. This one will be a two parter, but the first part is at:

https://youtu.be/DGIWgty-Atk

I hope that you will enjoy these, as well as some of my other videos on my channel!

Thanks,

Curt

PS: I'll see some of you at NOG 2024!
Capn.Curt.Wiebe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium