Trillium Factory Visit in Calgary - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-09-2003, 10:23 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Trillium Factory Visit in Calgary

:wave
I and Rosemary were able to visit the Team Trillium Assemble plant in N.E. Calgary on Saturday afternoon. One of the employees answered many questions, and showed us through the plant, and allowed us to view the Trillium 13 ' Outback model in various stages of assembly. We were impressed by the simple straightforward methods of construction, and the finishing of the unit, both inside and out. The shells are exactly the same as the earlier models, except that the top and bottom shells are now bonded togetrher with fiberglass, and not some kind of mastic. Also the fresh water tank has been moved forward to improve weight balance and a superior type of sliding window is now available. All of the options you could imagine are available including an instant heat hot water unit. The basic unit is available in a light cream color with whatever accents you desire. The interior we saw has molded cupboard doors in a white plastic finish, but oak trim is also available. I am assurred that no trailer leaves this plant without passing inspection by the owner, Joe Thoen. He was not there this afternoon, but I was invited to return on Tuesday to meet the Owner an to get more info. I will also get a list of dealers who are handling the units. BTW The old style door hinges are still available!! More film at 11:00
CHEERS:banana :jump-r :banana

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #2

Owen
Good info.----Thanks.:)

Old 08-10-2003, 12:21 PM   #3

Owen ... please find out about US dealers also, ok? And MSRP.

Old 08-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #4

Charles, Howarya'

I was told that as soon as the "T"'s are crossed and the "I"'s are dotted they will sell through a string of seventy dealers in the U.S. to start out with. I will dig for more info on Tuesday.:wave
CHEERS

Tags
trillium