I've attached a few oics.
The floor was soaking wet.
The plywood was bonded to the fibreglass when built so I could not just rip it off, I had to separate the wood from the fibreglass. I cut some foot long wedges and taped them between the plywood and fibreglass. When enough had separated I cut this off and kept going.
Having compromised the fiberglass
floor shell I installed another layer of fiberglass
. Then installed new plywood floor. I was going to put the plywood into the wet resin for bonding but decided this was trying to do to much all at once. I then bonded the plywood down with Sikaflex 291. Seems to be a good job.
Also added some ceiling supports. Cut strips 1/8", glued up to 3/4" with a 3/4" arc. This helped out quit a bit.
One reason for doing this was that someone installed the solar panel
on the roof.
This trailer does not have enough support for this.
Thats all for now. More later