Vintage RV Rentals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-01-2007, 06:01 PM   #1

Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot 20 ft 5th Wheel and 1995 Bigfoot 2500 Shortbox Truck Camper and 1972 Compact Jr ('CJ') and 1974 Boler ('BB')
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Nolan and I have decided to wrap up Vintage RV Rentals in Saskatoon, SK Canada.

It's been a fun time and all the folks who have rented from us were great. Now it's time to simplify our lives, build our garage that we were unable to build, be able to go on vacation to attend all the meets we want and basically just to slow down a bit.

I will be putting for sale ads for Stubby, our 1978 Trill 1300 and the hardest one of all, our beloved Green Grape (1974 1300) shortly.

We will not be leaving the FG scene by any means. We will always own a FG trailer and are heading to Alberta this week to pick up something totally different for us - a 1987 Bigfoot 20 ft. 5th Wheel. We are going to concentrate on the renovation/restoration end of things which we love and will be able to devote more time to our projects (Compact Junior, "BB" - Brenda's Boler, and Creampuff the 1978 Trill 4500) which have fallen by the wayside these past few years. I will continue to update our personal website, but will close the Vintage RV Rentals site.

We look forward to seeing everyone again in Bandon, hopefully next year, with another completed project.

Thank you all for your support of our venture!

Brenda and Nolan Novakovski
Saskatoon, SK
Canada
Brenda Novakovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:36 PM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Well Brenda I'm glad you are going to enjoy your time off!!! Thank you for the help and maybe see you on the hiway this summer!!!
AprilL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:46 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
HI! Brenda & Nolan,
good luck on selling your trailers and getting a Bigfoot 5Th wheel, you will enjoy the extra time traveling with your new trailer.
It was great to meet and camp across from you at Bandon last year and I will miss you this year and hope that you can get to Bandon the next year or so. Have a great summer, Julien ( Jay )
Jay Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:38 AM   #4

Trailer: 1990 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Good luck on your next adventure. I hope you have the time to document the Bigfoot 5th wheel restoration as well as your past reno's.
Cam A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:28 AM   #5

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Hey Brenda and Nolan,
Best wishes on your further 'FGRV Adventures'. Just wanted to say many many thanks for your websites and work so far, you guys were one of the FIRST FGRV websites I EVER found, and I learned so much from reading your posts and eyeing all your great pics! So many thanks for all you have done, and I look forward to viewing your future renov. pics and such! HUGS! Joe
Joseph Domingos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #6

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hi, Brenda & Nolan - we have enjoyed following the story of "Vintage Rentals". We know you will find great new 'nests' for the Eggs you are parting with, and that restoring & traveling in the Bigfoot will bring you lots of joy. Perhaps our travel paths will cross in the future. Take care, L 'n D
Old 07-04-2007, 08:47 AM   #7

Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot 20 ft 5th Wheel and 1995 Bigfoot 2500 Shortbox Truck Camper and 1972 Compact Jr ('CJ') and 1974 Boler ('BB')
Thanks everyone! We most certainly will be keeping up the website. I will also have more time to devote to e-mails, as we do get a ton. Answering questions is one of my favorite things to do but I tend to be long winded.

Down the road, we would LOVE to attend the meet at Emily, go back to the Oregon Gathering and actually stay a while instead of turning around and heading back home. You will always see us at Prairie Bolerama.

We are also building a garage this summer so poor Compact Junior will be the first trailer to be restored under cover.

Enjoy your summer and travel safe.

Brenda, Nolan, Buddy and Thumper, the camping rabbit.
Brenda Novakovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #8

Trailer: Bigfoot 20 ft 5th Wheel
Brenda, I'll be watching your Bigfoot 5th wheel restoration with great interest since I just got one myself and it is my first trailer ever. I'm sure you'll love all the room!
scott fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #9

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Thanks everyone! We most certainly will be keeping up the website. I will also have more time to devote to e-mails, as we do get a ton. Answering questions is one of my favorite things to do but I tend to be long winded.

Down the road, we would LOVE to attend the meet at Emily, go back to the Oregon Gathering and actually stay a while instead of turning around and heading back home. You will always see us at Prairie Bolerama.

We are also building a garage this summer so poor Compact Junior will be the first trailer to be restored under cover.

Enjoy your summer and travel safe.

Brenda, Nolan, Buddy and Thumper, the camping rabbit.

i don't even own a trailer yet and i find you guys everywhere i look. got a couple of postings on this sight myself. was hoping i could pull an egg with my honda fit, no way too heavy.

good luck and i will keep in touch if you do not mind. maybe you will do a trillium for me when i am ready and know what i want and what i am going to drive.

have told 1 person if they want to revamp or get a new used trailer i have a name. would not pass info on without your permission. have a great exciting life.
franklin hammond is offline   Reply With Quote