Vintage trailer supply moving to Santa Fe April 12, 2019 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-02-2018, 12:40 AM   #1

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
Vintage trailer supply moving to Santa Fe April 12, 2019

Next year us snowbirds will be able to shop in person at Vintage Trailer supply. They are opening a new headquarters in Santa Fe New Mexico. Grand opening celebration starts on April 12. They do have a Facebook page up showing the construction progress and the date. If I am around there in April (I may well be) I will drop in and try to find that one circa 1970 mystery window seal that still needs replacing on my trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/vintagetrailersupply/
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:35 AM   #2

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
We did a vintage camper show in Vermont 2 years ago that was organized by Vintage Trailer Supply. The owner told us at that time he was moving the warehouse to New Mexico because most of his business was on the West Coast. Being closer would save on shipping. No mention at that time of an actual store there, but by this time he must be all set up and can open a walk in store. Supposedly the headquarters and offices were to stay in Vermont but I suspected that they would eventually move it all to NM. We do a vintage rally at a KOA in Vermont twice a year. They always had discount coupons and free doodads from VTS, but none at the last rally 2 weeks ago, making me wonder if they have moved out.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:18 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Do they have an actual store in VT right now?
We're in Lake George NY right now, heading back home (QC) on Friday and thinking about going back through VT/89 instead of NY/87.
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #4
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl V View Post
Do they have an actual store in VT right now?
We're in Lake George NY right now, heading back home (QC) on Friday and thinking about going back through VT/89 instead of NY/87.
No store but when I needed something for a project I was able to order over the phone and pick it up at their office in Montpelier.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:21 AM   #5

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Ok thanks.
I've ordered window seals from them a couple times, great service.
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:05 AM   #6

New York
Raz; do you know if they still have their office in Montpelier? It's been a couple years since we did their show in the streets and met the owner.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:43 AM   #7
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary and bob View Post
Raz; do you know if they still have their office in Montpelier? It's been a couple years since we did their show in the streets and met the owner.
At one time they were on Barre St., but I have no idea if they still are. Even if they are, if all the inventory is in New Mexico I'm not sure knowing the office location is of much value. It's a shame they are moving but it doesn't surprise me.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:57 PM   #8

New York
[QUOTE=Raz;718970]At one time they were on Barre St., but I have no idea if they still are. Even if they are, if all the inventory is in New Mexico I'm not sure knowing the
office location is of much value.

I was just curious if he kept the office location in Montpelier like he told us all at the show that he was going to.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:56 AM   #9

Name: Kelly
Trailer: Trails West
Oregon
They have an active Facebook page, just drop in and ask them your questions about their plans.
k corbin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vin