Wanting to Look at a Bigfoot 25B25RT - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2019, 12:08 PM   #1

Name: George
Trailer: Bigfoot
Virginia
Wanting to Look at a Bigfoot 25B25RT

We live in South / Central Kentucky near Lake Cumberland.
If anyone is going to be traveling near this area and has a Bigfoot 25B25RT or RQ that they would be willing to show us, please replay.

Thanks
GeoFish
GeoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Good luck! I'd love to see one myself. This one doesnt have a bad price and would LOVE to view it in person.

https://www.trailerworlddenver.com/i...-0517/#mainpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoFish View Post
We live in South / Central Kentucky near Lake Cumberland.
If anyone is going to be traveling near this area and has a Bigfoot 25B25RT or RQ that they would be willing to show us, please replay.

Thanks
GeoFish
Darral T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:31 AM   #3

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
I've always been able to find the more less common trailers at fiberglass rallies. We go to them and checkout the other manufactures, that's how we found out about the Oliver. All being said, you can usually contact the manufacture and they have a list of there owners that will show you there trailer by appointment. Bigfoot does have dealers here in the U.S. as other fiberglass manufactures sell there trailers from there manufacturing plant and have no dealers. The 25 ft. Bigfoot is a 7000 lb. trailer, most I see are pulled by a diesel 3/4 ton pickup, if this is to your liking the Bigfoot is a nice trailer.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:31 PM   #4

Name: George
Trailer: Bigfoot
Virginia
Thanks.
I will check out the rally at LBL in October to see if any Bigfoots will be there.
I looked at the Oliver, but it is too small.
The Bigfoot is about 39 sq. feet larger and has some items we like, like real beds.
I have a 1 ton RAM with a Cummings diesel, so weight is not an issue.
I am towing 11,500 Lbs. now, so a trailer under 7K is a light weight.
GeoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:24 PM   #5

Name: Robert
Trailer: 2019 Bigfoot 25 foot rear twin
Maine
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainman View Post
I've always been able to find the more less common trailers at fiberglass rallies. We go to them and checkout the other manufactures, that's how we found out about the Oliver. All being said, you can usually contact the manufacture and they have a list of there owners that will show you there trailer by appointment. Bigfoot does have dealers here in the U.S. as other fiberglass manufactures sell there trailers from there manufacturing plant and have no dealers. The 25 ft. Bigfoot is a 7000 lb. trailer, most I see are pulled by a diesel 3/4 ton pickup, if this is to your liking the Bigfoot is a nice trailer.

trainman
You do not need a diesel to tow a 25 foot Bigfoot. My GMC2500 HD 6 liter gas is more than adequate!
Old 09-21-2019, 10:50 PM   #6

Name: James
Trailer: Casita SD 17
Utah
Go to a fiberglass trailer rally near you. Look some over, and talk to owners about what they like and don't like about their rigs. Also look at any mods they have made to decide if there are any you want to incorporate to make your life easier:
Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Upcoming) - Fiberglass RV

https://www.facebook.com/groups/294810057844938/
Jim LaMunyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #7

Name: Daniel A.
Trailer: Bigfoot 17.0 1991 dlx
British Columbia
Registry
I've been through one and they are a beautiful unit.
Daniel A. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot