Weboost cell phone booster - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-10-2022, 06:53 PM   #1

Name: Pat
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 19 Deluxe
Enchanted Mountains of Western New York State on the Amish Trail in Cattaraugus County!
Weboost cell phone booster

Just ordered a Wilson Weboost Drive Sleek Over the Road 470235 cell phone booster and triple magnet mount for the antenna for the truck. Going to try to set up for both the pickup and the Scamp 19 so I can move it back and forth between them. I see others have used extendible pat int poles for a mast on the trailer bumper. Am open for any other ideas. Could glue a piece of metal on the Scamp's roof and use the magnet mount.
parmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 07:18 PM   #2

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
What awning do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmm View Post
Just ordered a Wilson Weboost Drive Sleek Over the Road 470235 cell phone booster and triple magnet mount for the antenna for the truck. Going to try to set up for both the pickup and the Scamp 19 so I can move it back and forth between them. I see others have used extendible pat int poles for a mast on the trailer bumper. Am open for any other ideas. Could glue a piece of metal on the Scamp's roof and use the magnet mount.
I put a ferrous metal brackets on the back of my mounts. (and remember that if you have an F150, they are aluminum.)
Attached Thumbnails
10 antenna mounts 3.jpg  
AC0GV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 07:24 PM   #3

Name: Steve
Trailer: Casita
NC
I have a slightly different model with the drive reach rv. I used a painters pole attached to my over the propane tray to get the antenna 16ft in the air.

https://youtu.be/vf_8aFWVuSE
My Casita YouTube videos
Shocksll is offline   Reply With Quote