Were missing (car + trailer) in Kouchibouguac, New-Brunswich - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2017, 07:04 AM   #21

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Thank goodness for Monsieur Tsé-Tsé 's return

Being sentimental of inanimate objects myself, I do rejoice in the return of Monsieur Tsé-Tsé! A trailer or passports one can replace (with a lot of trouble), but not a little one's most treasured possession. Also, the little guy looks like he can take a lot of beating.
Cory Hilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #22

Name: Chris
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
They are still looking for this trailer. I was pulled over this afternoon near Florenceville, NB by the RCMP. Someone had called in my trailer as suspect with a fresh coat of paint. The officer was parked on the highway waiting for me. All was good when he went over my papers and asked to look in the trailer. I explained the differences between a Trillium and a Boler and was on my way.
ChrisDunbar is offline   Reply With Quote