What's your favorite campground app? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2022, 06:25 AM   #1
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
What's your favorite campground app?

We haven't had a thread about campground apps in a while, so I thought I would ask which ones folks are using. I was using the Allstays app but they stopped updating the Android version a few years back. Currently I'm using RV Parky. It shows both public and private campgrounds, Walmarts, rest areas, truck stops, etc. Some county and municipal campgrounds are mixed in with the private campgrounds. Includes a map, cost, and reviews which are current (2022), if folks take the time.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:45 AM   #2

Name: Dennis
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
I use Allstays or KOA
Old 08-12-2022, 01:02 PM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: Escape 21C
New York
Registry
AllStays or RV Parky. My favorite was the Ultimate Public Campground List, and while I still use the app, they are no longer updating, you can't download the app, and the database has moved to Garmin.
Jon Vermilye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 09:09 AM   #4

Name: Pat
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 19 Deluxe
Enchanted Mountains of Western New York State on the Amish Trail in Cattaraugus County!
Reserve America + many of the campground review sites including the one the sponsor this site, https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/. And as a disabled veteran - https://www.militarycampgrounds.us/. I really like reviews of RV parks and campgrounds. It tells me whether I want to stay there or not!!! There are lots of campgrounds I will pass up because of their poor reputation!!
parmm is offline   Reply With Quote