Which camper with these amenities - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2020, 10:22 PM   #1

Name: corvetteguy
Trailer: Casita
Virginia
Which camper with these amenities

30" wide twin beds, 2 person dinnete, wet bath, 4 seasons, under 21 feet, Fiberglass
garyhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:28 PM   #2

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Bigfoot and Oliver have made four season trailers,
Casita Liberty can be configured with twin beds, but it is 3 season.

There...Fixed it, Thanks
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:33 PM   #3

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
The only four (4) season FG trailers that I know of are Oliver and Bigfoot and that depends on how you define “4 season “
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:11 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Assuming you meant 80" wide...
Pretty sure the OP meant longways twin beds @ 30” wide each.

The answer to the OP is none. The molded fiberglass model that comes closest is the Oliver Elite II twin bed layout at 23.5’. It meets all your requirements except length. Because it’s narrow it’ll feel and pull like a smaller trailer, towable with a properly equipped half ton truck or full-size SUV. The cabin is only 18’ long (your Casita is about 14’). But a longer tongue means it won’t fit in a 21’ garage or storage spot if that’s the reason for the length requirement. Very nice, very pricey.
Click image for larger version

Name:	A71B4275-CD4F-4F0A-8A12-7AF752883EEA.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	133021
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:11 AM   #5

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Florida
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhall View Post
30" wide twin beds, 2 person dinnete, wet bath, 4 seasons, under 21 feet, Fiberglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
Assuming you meant 80" wide and are willing to forgo the fourth season...
Scamp 16.
I don’t think any manufacturer makes a trailer with 80” wide twin beds!
C&G in FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:49 AM   #6

Name: corvetteguy
Trailer: Casita
Virginia
I meant in OP twins were to be 30" wide long ways. Most are 23" wide. We have the Casita Independence Deluxe which has the 30" twin beds. We love the Casita with very easy towing and parking. Its easy to pull into a small gas station and not block others. The anxiety of going into a parking lot and getting permanently stuck with horns blowing behind you is a lot less. However table seating in the isle between the twin beds is not ideal. Setup, getting in and out and back rest doesn't work that well. We did install a La gun table which improved immeasurably. I think a permanent dinette would be much better hence the need for a longer "Casita".

I do really like the 23.5' Oliver Elite II but its almost 7' longer. I don't need 7 more feet and increased towing parking anxiety.
garyhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #7

Arizona
Registry
Then you will have to look beyond molded fiberglass. I honestly doubt you’ll find it in less than 21’ total length in a sticky, either, and not many are 4-season. Remember that stickies designate models by cabin size, so you’ll have to check the specs for the overall length to make a true comparison.

I really think you’d find an extra couple feet of length is not as bad towing-wise as going from 80” width to 96” width, which is what you'll get with most non-molded units in that size range.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:53 AM   #8

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post

Yeah I was speed reading... Blame Evelyn
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #9

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
I think it would be nearly impossible to find a trailer under 21’ tongue to tail that is four season with twins at lest 30” wide.

You need to go up to a 25’ (tongue to bumper) Airstream to get twins but it is not a 4 season trailer.

You might find a stick trailer with bunk beds that is in that length range if you search through all the makes/models but as far as I know Lance is considered to be the only true 4 season and they do not offer a bunk or twin option in smaller size not sure they do in larger size either.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #10

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
,There isn't anything that matches those requirements in stick built trailers either with perhaps the exception being Taylor Coach in Canada, but not sure if that would be considered 4 season but they build to customer needs within reason. Taylor Coach still uses the total length rather than just coach length, so a 21' is total 21'.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:06 PM   #11

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhall View Post
Our Oliver has 30” wide twin beds, 2 person dinette, wet bath, 4 seasons, 23.5 feet, fiberglass.

I don’t think the 2.5’ would be a big deal. We can get into some pretty tight spots.
2016 Oliver Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:20 PM   #12

Name: Gnuu
Trailer: Sprinter
Virginia
Quote:
Then you will have to look beyond molded fiberglass. I honestly doubt you’ll find it in less than 21’ total length in a sticky, either, and not many are 4-season. Remember that stickies designate models by cabin size, so you’ll have to check the specs for the overall length to make a true comparison.

I really think you’d find an extra couple feet of length is not as bad towing-wise as going from 80” width to 96” width.
The 23'6" Oliver Legacy Elite 2 has beds 30" wide. In is 7 feet wide. It is a good bit heavier then the Legacy Elite but worth it from folks I have talked to who upgraded from the Casita. On the other hand, you have to pay for it which is why many do not go that way. We are still saving our funds as we do not wish to trade "up".

Walk in His Peace,
Scribe With a Stylus
ScribeWithAStylus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #13

Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribeWithAStylus View Post
The 23'6" Oliver Legacy Elite 2 has beds 30" wide. In is 7 feet wide. It is a good bit heavier then the Legacy Elite but worth it from folks I have talked to who upgraded from the Casita. On the other hand, you have to pay for it which is why many do not go that way. We are still saving our funds as we do not wish to trade "up".

Walk in His Peace,
Scribe With a Stylus
Please see my earlier post #4. The post you quoted was a response to the OP's rejection of the Oliver due to its length. I agree it is probably the best trailer on the market for his indicated requirements. I really don't think the length is a big issue, but cost and weight certainly might be.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:14 PM   #14

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Not four season, but the Escape 5th wheel with the twin bed option meets the rest of the requirements.
Old 01-29-2020, 11:38 PM   #15

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
We came from a Casita Independence which was totally a great trailer for us, but I can tell you our new Oliver Elite II feels twice the size as our Casita. We personally feel that we do not need, or want a larger trailer then our Oliver, the size fits us well.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:17 AM   #16

Name: Fredrick
Trailer: Escape 21C
Tennessee
Red face Twin beds?

Our Casita Independence 17' had two rear twin rear beds..31"X83" and was great for TWO ADULTS....and had under-bunk cabinets AND even a storage compartment at the rear... on which we had two largish totes for extra storage and they doubled as night tables between the heads of the bunks. Unfortunately the Cassi was a 3 season trailer.. WE don't camp in winter, preferring to go to FL to GTFO of the cold in the winter.

WE are picking up our new Escape-21 this Spring, but did NOT order the extra cost weather-proofing treatment the factory offers. ..I think it might have added ~~ $1600 to the cost We have several up and growing grandkids who will be able to join us camping soon..ergo the reason for up-sizing to the larger Escape.

You might just look at the Escape 19 and the 21 both with optional cold weather insulation..at a far lower cost than the Ollies.
Fred762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:21 AM   #17

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Four seasons? Well, in the RV world, that is more or less a joke as the question is "four seasons where?". With precautions just about any RV can survive the winter weather that most would encounter. The RV park is almost full with employees of the industrial wind farm that is being built 15 miles away, and no one has a 4 season RV. There are an infinite number of articles and youtube videos to address winter RV camping, thus I would be flexible when it comes to 4 season, as most are for only moderate winters, and frankly, we considered a 4 season sticky some time ago, but after seeing a video of someone trying to locate a water leak digging through layer after layer of insulation, what a mess!

I would think the biggest concern for someone winter camping might be snow load on the roof, although that can be dealt with if removed before it becomes too heavy.

Reflectix is a miracle product for lining of the windows and the backs of cabinets and cupboards helping in both winter and summer. It even performed miracles in a tent camper!
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 07:36 PM   #18

Name: John
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II
Hawaii
Quote:

The answer to the OP is none. The molded fiberglass model that comes closest is the Oliver Elite II twin bed layout at 23.5’. It meets all your requirements except length. Because it’s narrow it’ll feel and pull like a smaller trailer, towable with a properly equipped half ton truck or full-size SUV. The cabin is only 18’ long (your Casita is about 14’). But a longer tongue means it won’t fit in a 21’ garage or storage spot if that’s the reason for the length requirement. Very nice, very pricey.
Attachment 133021

The Oliver Elite II is listed as a 21.5 foot trailer, not 23.5.
Geronimo John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 08:10 PM   #19

Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo John View Post
From the Oliver website:
https://olivertraveltrailers.com/tra...legacy-elite-2
Old 02-05-2020, 08:12 PM   #20

Name: Mike
Trailer: Oliver Elite II
Boerne, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo John View Post
The Elite II is 23’ 6”.
2016 Oliver Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L Turbo Diesel
Carol and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote