Would like to see a Lil Snoozy. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2019, 02:57 PM   #1

Name: Bill
Trailer: Play-Mor Cargo Camper
London, Arkansas
Would like to see a Lil Snoozy.

My wife and I are thinking about buying a fiberglass camper. We would like to see a Lil Snoozy to find out if one would work for us. We would be happy to travel within a two hundred mile radius (give or take) of Russellville, Arkansas, if anyone is willing to let us see their Lil Snoozy. Thanks!
Bill and Nathalene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:00 PM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Might want to add where you are located... your profile is not very specific
alan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:32 PM   #3

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill and Nathalene View Post
My wife and I are thinking about buying a fiberglass camper. We would like to see a Lil Snoozy to find out if one would work for us. We would be happy to travel within a two hundred mile radius (give or take) of Russellville, Arkansas, if anyone is willing to let us see their Lil Snoozy. Thanks!
I hope you are thinking used as if you didn't know, Lil Snoozy has gone belly-up and left several prospective owner loosing there down payments and no hope of recovering there money.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 03:56 PM   #4

London, Arkansas
Trainman,

My wife and I have been studying fiberglass trailers for some months now. Lil Snoozy was one we liked, but you don't know for sure until you see one up close and inside.
It was sad about the good folk who put up their hard earned money in good faith, and were cheated.
Trainman, I'm a retired UP signal maintainer, started on the Cotton Belt.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:31 AM   #5

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
Quote:
Trainman,

My wife and I have been studying fiberglass trailers for some months now. Lil Snoozy was one we liked, but you don't know for sure until you see one up close and inside.
It was sad about the good folk who put up their hard earned money in good faith, and were cheated.
Trainman, I'm a retired UP signal maintainer, started on the Cotton Belt.
I live in Ft. Worth now, but before that we lived in N. Richland Hills, Texas and the old Cotton Belt tracks ran behind or home, all could think about was those Blank Widow engines running there, of course today the track is owned by the Ft. Worth & Western RR. I did model SP and Cotton Belt in HO scale at one time in my life, now it's all D&RGW Narrow Gauge.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:57 AM   #6
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Quote:

Bill - you're welcome to come see ours, but don't know if you want to come all the way to NW corner of SC!
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #7

London, Arkansas
Thank you, for your offer.

That would be a bit further then we would want to go. My grandmother was born and raised in that part of the country. She was born in 1889. She was a Morehead. Still have family around Westminster. I have been there one time, over 50 years ago. I have good memories of my visit.

Tags
lil snoozy