13' Boler VIN location - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2021, 06:51 PM   #1

Name: Tyler
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
13' Boler VIN location

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone could tell me where I can find the VIN on my 1970 13' Boler. I've looked all over and am assuming its been possibly removed at some time but maybe I am completely blind lol. I am a bit curious what number it is off the production line from here in Winnipeg.

Thanks
Tyler
Old 05-03-2021, 07:08 PM   #2

Name: Tyler
Manitoba
So that's a big never mind on my part. I found it on my insurance forms, idiot lol. It's #294 buy the way. Anyways, I'm still curious if there are any other locations that may be located on the trailer other than the missing stickers.

Thanks
Old 05-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #3

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: 1978 Earlton Ontario boler
Ontario
Registry
VIN or SN # locations for some bolers

Ours SN number is stamped in front of axle on frame door side. Then on inside of closet door it has Earlton production number. The VIN # is on the silver boler Ontario mto sticker on other side of trailer it matches the frame SN # and has the Earlton boler works logo.
Have seen one boler with it on the tongue.
Hope this helps.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:36 AM   #4

Name: Claude D
Quebec
VIN# on a Boler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautfield View Post
Hello,

I'm wondering if someone could tell me where I can find the VIN on my 1970 13' Boler. I've looked all over and am assuming its been possibly removed at some time but maybe I am completely blind lol. I am a bit curious what number it is off the production line from here in Winnipeg.

Thanks
Tyler
I own a 73 Boler 1300 and the serial number is printed on the spec sheet located at the back of the door above the stove. Mine is 1758 and was built in Winnipeg.
ClaudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:35 AM   #5
ICW

Name: Isaya
Trailer: 1972 Boler 1300
Manitoba
Registry
VIN

I had a similar question. My VIN or Serial Number is 1084....but when i went to insure it the insurance broken said "that's not a serial number". Would NOT insure the 72 Boler.

Anyways- went somewhere else and they insured it with that Serial Number because i have photographs of the metal plates and inside cupboards doors ALL listing the exact words "Serial Number: 1084".

Just thought i'd share. It's hard to believe but I guess the 70s were a different time and serial numbers were not what they are today.
ICW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:39 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borden View Post
Ours SN number is stamped in front of axle on frame door side. Then on inside of closet door it has Earlton production number. The VIN # is on the silver boler Ontario mto sticker on other side of trailer it matches the frame SN # and has the Earlton boler works logo.
Have seen one boler with it on the tongue.
Hope this helps.
Hello to all!!

My exterior Earlton Manufacturing label below my boler VIN plate has seriously deteriorated over the years. I’m restoring my trailer and have searched everywhere looking for the info that was on this label. Is there anyone who has a picture of an intact label that I can duplicate?

This thread is the closest link to anyone mentioning the Earlton label.

Thank you…happy trails!!

Tom
Tom in NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:24 AM   #7

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: 1978 Earlton Ontario boler
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom in NL View Post
Hello to all!!

My exterior Earlton Manufacturing label below my boler VIN plate has seriously deteriorated over the years. I’m restoring my trailer and have searched everywhere looking for the info that was on this label. Is there anyone who has a picture of an intact label that I can duplicate?

This thread is the closest link to anyone mentioning the Earlton label.

Thank you…happy trails!!

Tom
Try using an angle view in the right light can just make out ours. Ownership has same VIN on it as sticker on outside wall. The production # inside on closet door on ours is different than the outside sticker VIN # and ownership VIN #. The Vin is 5 digits on ours. Would like to duplicate ours as well with weight we got from local scales, readable part as original. Will try to get a picture of ours It is almost unreadable. Have to find the angle and light again to see it. Do not know if it will photograph though.

Tags
boler, vin