Cadet Owners - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #21

Name: Charles
Trailer: Cadet
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Cater View Post
No, Nical used local products for the build-out, so most things can be acquired locally (except the windows). I find RV Warehouse in Cookstown has most of what I need. There is also Secard's (sp) south of Beamsville on top of the escarpment has a good supply. Those handles are pretty standard fare.
Awe, I thought I might get a trip out of this....

The RV warehouse is just a 15 minute drive for me. I didn't see the handles last time I was there, but I didn't look very hard.

Thanks for the tip.
coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #22

Name: David
Trailer: 1984 Cadet
Baja California Sur, MX
just bought a 1984 Cadet,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
Awe, I thought I might get a trip out of this....

The RV warehouse is just a 15 minute drive for me. I didn't see the handles last time I was there, but I didn't look very hard.

Thanks for the tip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Cater View Post
Looking at seeing who are current Cadet owners on the site. Please chime in so we can share tips etc.
Thanks
Len
1988 Cadet
Chiming in, I just bought a 1984 Cadet down here in southern Baja,,,, Towed it home with my Glof TDI, couldn't tell that there was something tagging along,,,, It's pretty complete and usable as-is but I am going to be needing some parts to get it back to where it should be,,,,
I live in La Ventana BCS Mexico and Washington state sometimes, I bought the Cadet down here in Baja with Quebec plates and title,,,, Does anyone know if I'll be able to license this in the states?
I need to communicate with someone who has all the answers, please contact me, david@losthighway.net
Casa Verde Hotel in La Ventana Baja California Sur, Lodging for Kiteboarding Windsurfing vacations
http://www.losthighway.net
FB name Casa Verde
thanks for your time and interest, David
David Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadet