Very good point as there are a number of different issues.
1. In two places there are faint spiderweb cracks in the fiberglass
2. There is a little "give" in the floor in front of the pole for the side table (it's a Spirit) that my husband thinks is due to a number of trips with the table set up because we literally could not get it to dislodge from the floor (got that problem solved). I hope it's not a leak, there's no dampness or smell.
2. Possibly two missing rivets and numerous missing caps
3. Cracked and deteriorating vent topper things
4. I want a Fantastic Fan or something like it installed.
Otherwise, for being 20 years old (I've had it almost10 of those years) it's in great shape! I've thought about getting something a little bigger--like an Escape
19--but my husband is too emotionally attached to the Casita
Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV