My wife wants to put a tarp over our Trillium
1300 when not in use. We live on Vancouver Island so in the fall
and winter our climate is pretty wet. Also, I'm parked near a tree that drops sap on the front 1/3 of the trailer. I don't have enough room to park it in my garage.
A friend used to tarp their aluminum RV trailer using a blue tarp but that caused some paint
rub damage so I'd rather not buy one of those.
I saw a custom fit Trillium
1300 cover/tarp for sale
on ebay for $129.99 US. The seller is elitemotoronline.
Has anyone purchased and used one of these? If so, would you recommend it as a good buy?
- Thick, triple-ply waterproof fabric top keeps out rain and snow while venting inside water vapor and condensation
- Excellent for indoor and outdoor use especially in high moisture climates area
- Fabric UV Treated for heat and sun protection and Breathable to avoid mildew and mold
- Cover protects against rain, snow, UV rays, dirt, nicks and scratches
- Double Stitched Seams Durability
- Zippered side panel allows access to the camper door
- Soft, Abrasion-Resistant polypropylene fabric side panels
- Elastic hems and grommets with reinforced corners with straps and buckles for a snug fit and security
- Free Storage Pouch Included
- Two year warranty
Link to item (Buy it Now...not auction style):