FiberglassRV Brand Comparison Chart - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2006, 07:03 AM   #21

Trailer: 73 Surfside 14 / '05 Magnum RT AWD
Quote:
I will say tho that between my claustrophobia and the size of the bathroom that's where the name Escape came from. Jerry
Thanks for the laugh. That picture this created in my head is so funny. I use to have a Ford Escape and thought it was named more for the ability to get away from it all an assumed the trailer was named Escape for the same reason.
Jana J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:35 AM   #22

Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Quote:
They are all great trailers and they all have their pros and cons depending on each person's needs. A plus for one might be a no-can-do for another. That's why we usually try and steer clear of comparisons...
I can certainly see avoiding judgements, but presenting comparative data is valuable precisely because people have different needs. That data allows each person to find the trailer which suits them best, as they pay attention to the aspects which are important to them.

I still look forward to seeing the data which has been collected, and to some solution which allows this information to be shared without making too much work for anyone, but I'm not expecting anyone to make decisions for me, such as whether the ceiling height is tall enough, or if the A/C is the right size.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote