I thought I'd pass this along.
You can get a 15% discount using the coupon code "tacoma" and free shipping, no sales tax - check site for shipping details.
Fluid Film Rust Protection
Some people don't like this product. But, I found it rejuvenated the gel-coat on my Casita
I have a 2006 Casita
and I don't remember ever polishing the top center of it. So, the gel-coat was chalky. The other parts I polished with various products every 2 years or so. It was looking aged.
In Sept. I did the following to the Casita
1. Washed with Mr. Clean detergent.
2. Washed with clean water
3. Applied Fluid Film - sprayed on and just wiped to spread around- not to polish it.
It looked great - deep liquid shine.
Then it rained. Shine gone but there was a something on the Casita.
I figured I used the remaining Fluid Film.
4. Washed it with clean water
5. Repeated step 3
6. Waited until it rained again - to let the FF set
7 Washed with water
8. Used Nu Finish - looked great - deep shine that has lasted.
I sprayed painted the metal frame of my Casita in 2011 and I think I will undercoat it with Fluid Film.
I bought the gallon size.
Update on what I used it on & results.
Fluid Film Thread - The Casita Club Forum - The Casita Club Forums