Looking for recommendation - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #1

Trailer: 1977 Trillium 13 ft
Some time ago, a member on this forum (sorry. lost his name) recommended Paul Neumeister of A1 Auto Refinishing in Sebringville, Ontario as a source for repairs to our trailers. I own a 1977 Trillium 1300 and may need a new axle and wheels, also want to add electric brakes. Work actually required will be determined following examination. I chatted to Paul on the telephone recently ... sounds like a nice, honest fellow and I plan to see him with my trailer in a couple of weeks.

Have any of you used him for work on your own trailer or can vouch for him in any way? If so, were you satisfied with work done?

Thanks for the help.

Clark Martin
Clark Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #2

Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
If your axle is a welded on torsion axle like it is on a Scamp, I recommend that you have it changed to a BOLT on that way you can replace it yourself the next time a replacement is required.
Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #3

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Clark Martin...I probably recomended Paul. My brother had him put upper cabinets in the front and back of his 13' Boler. A member here from the Woodstock area had Paul do his axle and both were very satisfied with his work. I would trust anyone who maintains a shop as clean as his. Paul Neumeister knows Fiberglass Trailers!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie p.s. here's a pic of his self restored Boler 1650
Attached Thumbnails
Pauls_1650.jpg  
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #4

Trailer: 1978 Boler 1700
I had a chance to meet Paul at the Bolerama last summer and saw his restored trailer first hand!! What a beauty. He showed me all the way thru it and answered any and all questions. He definetly knows what he is doing when it comes to Fiberglass trailers. Clark, glad to see anther "egg" in the community. I work in Burlington so if I can help you out at all, just send me an email.
Don
Don N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Just so the uninitiated don't know who Paul Neumeister is: FibreglassRV Parts, Repairs and Service
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #6

Thanks to all of you. That's good to hear. Will definitely see him now. Darwin, thanks for the tip. When I talked to Paul on the phone, he too suggested switching to the bolt-on style.

Clark
Old 02-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #7

Trailer: Boler 1984
Yes, I have had Paul replace my Boler axle. His autobody shop is kept so clean and neat that you could eat off the floor. AND his workmanship is just as meticulous. When we had supplier problems, beyond his controll, he went out of his way to keep me informed of the problems and get things done before the Bolerama deadline. Work done by Paul is completed to your satisfaction plus you will go home after making a new friend.
I totally recommend him to any and all.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Yes, I have had Paul replace my Boler axle. His autobody shop is kept so clean and neat that you could eat off the floor. AND his workmanship is just as meticulous. When we had supplier problems, beyond his controll, he went out of his way to keep me informed of the problems and get things done before the Bolerama deadline. Work done by Paul is completed to your satisfaction plus you will go home after making a new friend.
I totally recommend him to any and all.
Another positive experience ... thanks James.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:20 PM   #9

Quote:
I had a chance to meet Paul at the Bolerama last summer and saw his restored trailer first hand!! What a beauty. He showed me all the way thru it and answered any and all questions. He definetly knows what he is doing when it comes to Fiberglass trailers. Clark, glad to see anther "egg" in the community. I work in Burlington so if I can help you out at all, just send me an email.
Don
Don, thank you for your offer of help. I'll keep you in mind.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:43 AM   #10

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Where is Paul Neumeister located ?
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #11

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Where is Paul Neumeister located ?
As found on the Contact page of Paul's website:

Paul Neumeister
345 Huron Road, Sebringville, Ontario, NOK 1X0
Phone: 519 393 6410 (shop) 393 6776 (home)
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote